Thirty Two (18+)

I've known my sweet Princess to occasionally be bold... To show me a cheeky side to himself that always leaves me slack-jawed and in awe of just how amazing he really is... But never before had he reached back and grabbed me by the balls to halt the onslaught of my thrusts to actually take ahold of me in a way that is not just a gentle fondle, his leverage used to change our position, the action silencing the growls that had been pouring from my chest as I watch him take exactly what he wants from my body...

Being pushed back onto the bed and straddled had made my mouth go so dry I couldn't swallow right now even if I wanted to, Adrian grinding himself on top of me in a way that barely pulls the head of my cock away from his prostate with how quickly he's rocking on top of me, one hand firmly planted on my stomach to balance himself, his nails digging into my skin, the other hand brought up to his mouth to try and quiet himself while he shakes to pieces...

There is something so stunning watching him lose himself this way... No control... For either of us... He's flying so high he doesn't have any presence of mind to even attempt to be self-conscious... And he's breathtaking... Every little grunt and groan that tumbles its way in between his moans as he tries to relieve the ache that has flooded him with enough fever to turn his face and torso the most beautiful shade of blush I've ever seen, the redness seeming to collect in his cheeks in a way that keeps drawing my eyes away from the bottom lip that he keeps biting so deliciously... I almost don't know where to direct my eyes with each part of his body offering a new and more fantastic visual from his pretty pink cock coated in and still dripping his release while his slick continues to drown the bed around us... The bed that our room deposit will most likely have to replace after this... Not that it even matters... Just one more way to tell Kelvin to shove it... Especially since I don't really think either of us will actually be attending the stupid meetings he won't budge on... Not that that matters right now either... Not with how my sweet boy is shiver and calling out to me with, "H-Help m-me... H-Help M-Me, Daddy... I-I need you..."

A chant that unearthed itself with the new position that he so sweetly negotiated with my balls... One so incredibly enticing that I find myself aiding him in the way of doing what I can to match his rhythm with short quick thrusts that leave my hips crashing into the bed the moment he slams himself into me in a way that leaves me seeing stars... 

...

Adrian

...

I couldn't stand how hot it had gotten being pinned down underneath Daddy... I... I hadn't questioned the instinct at all when I had manhandled him... I just knew I needed him still inside me... Just not on top of me... But he's being more than kind and letting me lead even now, my body spasming around him in ways that keep telling me if I'm not able to push some of my excess warmth actually out of my body instead of hoarding it I'm going to get the cramp of all cramps in my side from not stopping long enough to even grab a sip of water sometime in the last few hours... Not stopping at all... But I'm not sure how exactly I'm going to avoid that fate with how it feels like I'm currently cuddled up under a heated blanket inside a pot of boiling water that for some reason has sought shelter in a lit old-school pizza oven, the likes of which have already reduced my inside to nothing but ash that keeps trying to work its way up out of my mouth in the form of screams every time Daddy and I manage to get the angle just right... 

I'm not even sure how long it's really been since we gave in to the hormones that have been taunting us for weeks now... But I can tell that it's already dark outside now that I'm the one in charge... And the sight doesn't make any sense to me... Because it shouldn't be that dark out when I don't feel anywhere close to being done... It feels like we've barely started... Like the heat in my system is building with every stroke instead of dispersing with them, and I can't seem to figure out why... I can't focus long enough to figure out why... Not with how intensely I feel the need to clench around the feel of Silas's knot as it tries to form inside me, his eyes wide as he watches me... As he encourages me with his hands on my hips to help me keep moving on top of him when my thigh muscles start to burn with the effort it takes to ride him with enough force to really even approach sating the pent up need that keeps causing me to explode... 

I'm not sure whether it's due to having the wait build our anticipation of these moments or if its caused by the amount of stress both of us have felt in the last twenty-four hours, but I can't slow down... And I can't let Silas slow down...Even if he does knot me I don't think I would even try to stop slamming him right into the right spot located so deeply inside of me... I would just try and adjust as best I can and keep moving my hips until I can't anymore, the desperation I feel too alarming even to me to go completely unacknowledged as we both try and figure out what's going on... And why I'm not cooling down...

We don't have the ability to talk about it though... Both of us are too strung out to really give the issue enough focus as Daddy's nails dig into the flesh of my hips to lift me nearly off his cock before slamming me down on his shaft in a way that forces part of my soul out of my body to watch the both of us orgasm before the spinning of the room changes directions, my head so heavy that it leads the way down as the release steals away my waking consciousness.