Seventy One (18+)

Silas hadn't been able to get us back to the room fast enough, the way he stripped me out of my borrowed clothes an experience I'll never forget, the use of his teeth something that always drives me mad with how much it makes me want him, and he knows it...

Just like he knows I turn to absolute mush when he decides that he has a sudden oral fixation and can't get enough of my slick directly into his mouth, though it's not like he has to try very hard to get me even wetter than I already am... There had been a few firm swats to my behind on the tumbled path over to the bed where we are now, and I had already been ready to burst... 

I never knew that it was possible to be this sensitive, even when in heat... I didn't know that it was possible to have the fire Daddy lights in my belly threaten to consume me alive and burn both of us to a crisp with how good it feels to have his hands roam my body so that he might pinch and pull on my nipples in between stroking their way up and down my sides while I writhe underneath the weight of his tongue and how deeply he's pushing it into my body...

Whoever put the thought into his head that it would be good to try and drown himself in my slick needs to talk to me first next time so I can mentally prepare for the unrelenting pleasure that always comes when Silas slips his lips between my thighs so he can sample every single thing that my body has to offer... All I can do is let my hands find his hair and lift my hips so Daddy can take a nice long drink and get his fill of what I taste like when I call out to him begging for more than just his tongue and fingers...

He knows his mouth drives me wild, and the longer he stays down there focusing his efforts down south the more I feel myself inching more and more towards insanity, the tight hold his hand has on my cock to keep me from coming about to be pried at by my fingers so I can explode just a little... He knows I need to... That I want more than just his fingers... I need him to fill me with the thick cock I know is aching between his legs and not to stop filling me until I'm pregnant and he's going to be a father... 

...

Silas

...

Every sound my sweet Princess makes is intoxicating, the way my tongue tingles with the flavor of his desire something so potent that I don't know if I'll ever be able to find a way to pull myself from between his supple cheeks...

Not with the way he moans with every flick of my tongue... Every grunt of appreciation that sounds when I push my tongue into the warm, slick filled rosebud to draw out the most delectable of shivers... 

All of it is so enrapturing that I could stay down here for ages and listen to Adrian scream himself hoarse asking to cum and telling me how good it feels to be on the receiving end of my enthusiasm...

I know that eventually, he'll start to get too uncomfortable for me to carry on like I have been, the way my mouth has chosen to tease his heat a tad bit unfair considering I know he wants to touch at the moment... He had been more than feeling me up on our way up here, and it had been divine feeling his hands wandering my body with such purpose... I know that he likes to rub me down... That he appreciates all of the work that has gone into my body... I know that he loves tracing each and every single bit of definition carved into my flesh, and while I would love nothing more than to let him... I need the taste of him on my tongue right now... It seems like its the only thing that can bring me peace at the moment, and if it means that I drown in the flood of slick that keeps pushing itself from his body, then so be it... 

It's hard to remember that I need oxygen when Adrian is the very reason I breathe, the taste gracing my tongue that special as he whines at me to hurry up and take him... 

He should know by now that I can't help but take my time when we can... Pulling away from his weeping rosebud is always so much harder than the last time I was down here, and it physically pains me to have to try and get in my final tastes of his beautifully complex body, my cock amplifying its aching as if to announce that it too, is ready to move on to the next phase of our lovemaking... 

I know that both of us are more than ready for me to slide inside of his sopping wet hole... Just not before I make him cum without a single stroke of my hand on his delicate cock.... 

I can't always work him up to the point of orgasm just rimming him... But right now he;s so sensitive that I can't resist trying just to have the satisfaction of knowing that I make him feel that good... So good he doesn't need any other stimulation that my tongue spearing itself in and out of his gorgeous opening... 

My Princess catches on that I'm doubling down and that he won't have to wait much longer for his first orgasm of the night... It likely won't knock any of the heat out of his body being the first of the night... But that's okay... He knows that I'll always take care of him... That I won't ever leave him needy...

It doesn't take long before my Addy-Baby is pulling harder on my hair, his hips being lifted even more so he can bear down and push himself onto my face to make my tongue slide into his greedy opening even deeper and I know that I've got him right where he needs to be...

I release my fist from around his straining cock and listen as the love of my life calls my name...

Turning The Pageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें