Chapter 2:

The next morning I woke up beside a snoring Liam and an ache in my legs. I looked down at my naked, hickey covered body,and quickly grabbed my bathrobe off the corner post of the bed. Last night was crazy. We spent the whole night going at it like animals leaving me sore in my legs.

It took me forever to roll out of bed,but I somehow made it to the kitchen to make breakfast for Calum and Liam. Liam was usually the cook around here so I didn't really know how to make any thing, but eggs and microwave meals.

After about 15 minutes, two strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close to their toned chest.

"Good morning, babe," They whispered and I smiled glancing away from the pan for a second. Calum stood there just in boxer briefs with a goofy smile and I bumped him away with my ass.

"So the fucking, does that happen every night?" He asked and I choked on air.

Did he just-?

"You heard?" My voice came out hoarse and my hands flew to my throat. Damn.

"Ask yourself that, does it go on a lot?"

"All the time," Liam answered, before I could standing in the doorway of the kitchen. He never broke eye contact with Calum as he put his arm to my waist and pulled me close. His finger traced the out line of an assumed hickey, gently kissing it and Calum spoke up.

"I had a great wanking to it last night, best I've had in weeks," He smiled cheekily at Liam and he was not amused.

"How was the bed," I asked, clearing my throat and quickly changing the subject. Liam took a seat at a barstool and listened intently to us catch up on life. Calum and I kinda stopped talking after he got with Emily, just because he would get so busy keeping up with her. I could feel Liam's
eyes bore into my skull carefully, listening as I moved the eggs to plates. I pushed the two plates onto the counter and Calum slid in beside Liam.

"Thanks, babe," they both said at the same time and Liam's face flushed with anger and Calum seemed unfazed.

"Alexa, Can I see you in our room please?" Liam asked, which sounded more like a demand than a request. As soon as the door shut, he was completely in my face.

"Liam, he's my friend I can't just dump him on the street," I croaked.

"He's been a little prick this whole time, and you're being clueless to the whole thing!"

" He's not a prick! Liam we're close! We've been friends for years, even before you!"

"Before me! You guys were what- fuck buddies?"

"Fuck off!"

"Should I even leave you two here alone together or will I have to move out? I got a 9:00 am at the gym,"

"It's like you don't trust me," I folded my arms against my chest and he shrugged. I gasped angrily and he quickly added.

" I trust you, not him.

"Liam, then go, trust me not him."

He stared at me for awhile and I raised my eyebrows, assuring him. He finally gave in and began digging in his drawers. As he changed in some basketball shorts, I staggered back into the kitchen.

Calum was there with his ear pressed against the wall and I cleared my throat loudly.

"Where you listening to our conversation?" I asked raspily.

"No- No I was just seeing if you guys had anymore food,"

"You are such a fatty,"

Calum buries his face in hands letting out a loud fake sob making me laugh. Liam has nothing to worry about we were literally fine. Obviously friends.