Chapter 11:

Alexa's POV:

I finally forced myself to get up. Not for any really serious life changing reason, I had to pee. Like bad. The last thing I needed was Calum finding out I was up, so I opened my bedroom door slowly, and peeked out. I tiptoed down the hall and made my right into the small bathroom. I pull down my pants and underwear and saw huge red spot. Shit. My damn period bled through my underwear and pants. I said every curse word in the dictionary as I cleaned myself up and washed my hands. I need to get tampons, pads, a change of underwear. I opened the door and Ashton was standing there

"Alexa."

My heart pounded and I quickly moved my hands in front of my crotch. He gave me a confused look before looking down and his cheek turning red.

"Oh- oh um" He squirmed and I raised my eyebrows looking at the floor. God dammit.

"Uh, Ashton, can you go to drug store and grab me some-"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll just go- do that," He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and I laughed a little bit. I laughed. Laughing seemed so distant for me. It seemed like forever since I really was happy or able to laugh, instead of a day. He chuckled awkwardly and shifted between his feet.

"Is there a specific kind I get?"

" Tampex Pearl, Regular and a twix or two,"

"Oh. Okay."

"I have some money in my room-"

"No it's fine, I got it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah yeah I got it."

"Okay thanks."

We both stepped to the same side of the hallway and laughed awkwardly. Then did it again.

"I'll go-"

"Yeah."

Well, that was awkward. In all honestly, I didn't have any money. When Calum was packing he had forgotten to grab my wallet, so I just offered no money. Thank God, he said he got it. While Ashton was out, I decided to take a shower and clean myself up. I turned on the heat and locked the door behind me after grabbing a change of underwear from the room.

I let out a aggravated loud groan. My shower cap. I need to go home. There's so much stuff I need, and I doubt Calum grabbed my headscarf.

Black girl problems: Your best friend forgets to grab your headscarf after being taken from the house from your drunk angry boyfriend.

Grabbing a small towel from the linen closet down the hall, I wrapped my hair the best I could and stepped in to the shower. I could tell I need it to get done by the thickness starting and planned to ask Calum.

Throughout the whole shower I thought of Liam. I remembered how many showers we took for fun and other fun, if you know what I mean. I missed him so much. I ended up taking an hour shower from daydreaming and I pulled back the shower curtain. A box of tampons and a packet of Reece's was placed on the sink's counter along with a small sticky note.

Couldn't find the Twix

I chuckled to myself opening the box and did my business. I pulled on my clothes and tossed the now ruined underwear, in the trash. I glanced at myself in the mirror and the red mark had turned a dark purple bruise. A constant reminder. I had my dirty clothes in a ball in under my arm when I noticed something. No noise. I glanced over the banister and called out quietly.

"Hey."

No answer.

I crept around to the rooms upstairs, knocking on each of them before peeking in. The only person that was here was Michael and he was asleep,snoring. I took my chance and hurried down the steps to find my phone. Surprisingly, Calum had left it on the counter and I quickly grabbed it going through the numerous texts.