Chapter 8:

Liam came like a ton of bricks in front of my face grabbing my shirt collar and pulling me closer to his face. He caught me off guard as my toes left the floor and were floating above the hardwood.

"Where the fuck where you?" He growled and I struggled for my shoes to touch the floor. I looked wildly around at the living room where everything was awful. Brown beer bottles littered the floor, and the walls had gaping holes in them. Liam wouldn't do this- he couldn't have,right?

"L-Liam, calm dow-"

Liam slammed my back against the wall again and pressed his knee beside me, making there one way out.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! Whose the dirty fucker that got to feel up my girl huh?" He demanded.

"Liam- I was at a friends what are you-" He thrusted my body hard against the wall screaming, "Liar". I lost my balance landing on my ass against the hardwood floor. I tried focusing on avoiding the huge shards of glass, but Liam enveloped his fingers in the roots of my hair, jerking my head up towards him. His caramel eyes were now a deep shade of tenebrous burning into mine.

"Stop fucking lying to me! Zayn saw you with Calum at Young's!"

"L-Liam your hurting me," I whimpered out, but he wrenched me forward to my knees. I instantly regretted wearing these shorts, as the glass pierced my skin.Where was Liam?

"Answer me."

"Liam I-"

"Yes or fucking no, you were with him?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I bursted into a flurry of tears one chasing another. I was surprised that I hadn't before he was tossing me around. He was so different. This wasn't Liam. This was some monster.

"Yes Liam I was,"

I could see his heartbreak through his blood shot eyes, but were quickly clouded by his drunken state.

"I'll teach you," He muttered, slightly slurred. Fingers still tight, he switched to both hands with equal strength dragging me down the hallway by my hair. I wailed and shouted in pain canvassing him to stop. It was too much to bear. Mentally.physically. I couldn't take anymore. The glass shards sunk into my skin and I could see the blood stream down my arms and legs. I desperately used my own hands to try to tear Liam's fingers away, but to no avail. He towered over me when he pulled me into our room as I had my eyes fixated on him from the floor. All of our pictures around the room seemed to stand out now as I hurriedly crawled away from him, towards the bed.

"Liam please!" I begged as he snagged my ankles reeling me towards him when I groped for something to hang on to. He wrangled his once soft and welcoming arms around my waist picking me up and dropped me onto the mattress. Crawling on top of me, his hands tightened to my wrists as I kicked my feet, struggling and shouting.

"Liam please stop!" I pleaded tears falling freely.

"So you think it's okay for that dirty motherfucker to touch you?" He slammed his lips against mine and I refused him, jerking my head around. Why Is he trying to kiss me in a time like this?

"Dammit, kiss me back!" He yelled and laid a hard slap against my cheek. I could feel my cheek flush red and I began to cry harder as he look down at me, coldly. He hit me-- he really hit me. This fire was different with him now, it stung. I could never imagine him hitting me, Liam wasn't the most innocent guy out there, but I'd never see him hit a woman. His woman.

I was at a loss for anything. I didn't want him. Not like this. His lips were slimy and we didn't have the flame like we would always have- it wasn't him. Not while he was shit drunk and pissed. There was no chance of me getting out of his grip and the place was empty, echoing with my screaming. He began undoing his belt. The only thing I could do was to give him what he wanted. It couldn't be so bad-- few quick pumps and I let him sleep it off. We'd wake up and this whole thing would just be--