two

'jaemin, i warned you.' as soon as he heard his name jaemin dropped his phone and spun around with a smile.

'what? i'm innocent.' jeno raised an eyebrow and looked behind the boy, seeing his phone open on an idol's recent post. he scoffed and picked jaemin's phone up, facing the screen to the boy who was now frowning.

'what? woosung is hot, okay?' jeno chuckled lightly but glared at the younger.

'back to work.' jaemin groaned as jeno turned around, walking to the back of the store.

'there's nobody even here.' jaemin mumbled to himself. as if on cue, the door opened and two giggly boys shuffled in. jaemin smiled, putting his phone in his pocket and watching the pair. the shorter boy's eyes widened as soon as he saw the moomin plushies. he had the biggest smile planted on his face which jaemin found adorable.

'i know i said no being on your phone but that doesn't mean you can act all gay with our customers.' jaemin turned around, rolling his eyes at jeno leaning against the door frame. 

he kept his eyes on the shorter boy, sure the black haired one was cute but it was the blondie who had his attention. he didn't even know him but he felt the need to cuddle him and give him all the moomin plushies.

he watched as the boy picked a medium sized moomin and his eyes slightly widened as he quickly ran over to the counter. jaemin cleared his throat and stood up straight, smiling at the boy who was now in front of him.

'um hi, i'd like to buy this.' the boy shyly placed the plushy on the counter and jaemin scanned it. 20,486 won.

'that'll be 6,829 won, please.' jaemin said as the blonde's friend appeared beside him. he heard a scoff from behind him and quickly gave jeno a dirty look. he turned his attention back to the two boys. the black haired boy had his head tilted in confusion as he stared at the price tag on the plushy.

'are you sure that's all it costs?' jaemin internally groaned but smiled at the two.

'yes, it's on sale. today is the last day, you got lucky.' he winked at the blonde boy, surprising himself and the pair.

'o-oh, well thank you um-'

'jaemin, na jaemin.'

'thank you na jaemin.' a small smile spread on the boy's face and he handed jaemin the money, thanking him again before quickly leaving the store. jaemin laid his head on the counter, finally groaning out loud.

'what did you do that surprised them so much?' jeno asked chuckling and wrapping his arms around jaemin's waist.

'i winked at them.' jaemin mumbled but jeno just caught it. he burst out laughing and jaemin glared at him, but didn't regret it.

A/N: y'all i'm literally dming back and forward with a neonpunch member as if we're friends WHAT IS HAPPENINGFJFJ she asked if she's funny pls she owns my heart