fifteen

jeno

'he looks like an angel.' i smiled at my boyfriend as he entered my room with three cups of coffee, admiring the sleeping boy who's head was now resting on my lap. i replied with a nod and ran my hands through the blonde's soft hair.

jaemin carefully sat beside me and handed me my coffee with a gentle kiss on my cheek. my smile grew and i thanked him before turning back to the oldest boy. 'he's our angel.' jaemin pouted at my words and i frowned, tilting my head slightly. 'what's wrong, pup?'

he sighed and scooted closer to me, laying his head on my shoulder. i kissed his head lightly as he continued.

'i like him so much, we both do, but there's no way he'd ever like us. at least, not both of us.'

i chuckled lightly and jaemin shifted his position so he could look at me with a confused look. i wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pecked his lips. 'i never thought i'd see the day where na jaemin would simp for somebody this much.' jaemin groaned and punched my shoulder playfully with a giggle. i smiled at him before my expression turned serious and he seemed to notice this as his smile began to fade.

'nana, i know we both like renjun but you know i love you so much, right? i never want you to feel replaced or to feel like i like renjun more.' his smile made it's way back to his face and he nodded. 'i know, you don't have to tell me. i know and i trust you. i love you too, nono.' i felt myself smiling at the old nickname.

'you haven't called me that in so long.'

'well, do you like it?' i nodded, humming. 'i love any nickname you come up with.'

'you're so cute, jyp 2.0'

'okay maybe not every nickname.'

a/n: here's a short nomin chapter because i've been babysitting since 1, it's now 8, and i have another 3 hours to go </3

also i start school tomorrow :p