twenty three

the, now boyfriends, sprawled on the couch as they cuddled. renjun was between jaemin's legs with his head on his chest while jeno was cuddled into jaemin's side. renjun looked away from the movie, how to train your dragon, to properly take in the room around him.

the boys had set up little fairy lights along the wall and covered all windows with a sheer curtain. they had removed all the old, chipped furniture and replaced them with new, prettier ones. renjun had no idea how they had gotten it all in within a few hours but didn't question it and instead took it all in. the lights created a cosy, homely atmosphere, as well as the two boys beside him. he couldn't explain in words how much he appreciated them.

'what are you thinking about, bub?' renjun shivered as jaemin whispered in his ear and he tilted his head back to look at his boyfriend.

his boyfriend. 

jaemin was admiring the other with a fond smile and renjun shrugged. 'not much, just how much i appreciate you guys.' renjun looked away and played with jaemin's fingers as he blushed. jaemin's smile grew, spreading from ear to ear and he placed a hand on renjun's cheek, gently moving his head to look at him. he admired the older for another second before softly pecking his lips, loving the way he could make the chinese boy flustered so easily.

'hey, what about me?' jeno whined from beside jaemin and both boys giggled. jaemin pecked his other boyfriend's lips, calling him a drama queen. jeno then looked at renjun, not moving from his spot. renjun's face flushed, he wasn't used to initiating things, especially kisses. 

renjun took a deep breath before quickly pecking the younger's lips before he returned to his spot between jaemin's legs, not looking at either of his boyfriends. he heard them cooing behind them and he groaned, hiding his face with the sweater paws of jeno's hoodie.

'baby, you're so cute.' jeno pinched renjun's cheek lightly and renjun still refused to face them. jeno looked at jaemin who grinned and removed his arm from around jeno so he could get up. jeno hopped off the couch and squatted in front of renjun, who of course avoided his eyes. he stared at the movie, not having any idea what was going on in it but he didn't want to face the boy in front of him.

'renjunnie~' jeno whined as he moved closer to the older. renjun shook his head, putting his palm in front of jeno's face. jeno pouted as jaemin let out a hearty laugh, watching the pair. jeno sighed before gently grabbing renjun's wrist. he was much stronger and bigger than renjun so it wasn't hard to move it. once he succeeded, he pounced on his boyfriend earning a squeal from the blonde. jeno then peppered his face in kisses, smiling at the older.

'why are you so shy with us, baby?' jeno smiled as renjun fidgeted under him, not letting him escape. renjun shrugged, still not looking him in the eye. jeno tilted renjun's chin to look at him and renjun finally gave in, making the younger chuckle. 

he kissed renjun's nose lightly. 'our shy puppy.'

a/n: i've been on a roll with updates huh

i feel like when i write fluff it's so badly written and cliché HMFJF i'm sorry i'm trying y'all

also i had a dream that i met this girl on some app and we ended up dating, how come even my dreams have to remind me that i'm single

anyways thank u for reading i love u mwah >:D