sixteen

the couple took care of renjun for the day - providing plenty of food, drinks, cuddles and anything else he needed. by the time the sun had set and the stars were dancing together, renjun was feeling much better. the younger boys still insisted he had to sleep at jeno's for a second night and renjun, too lazy to argue, just nodded.

the three boys changed out of their clothes into fresh ones and renjun sighed in relief, he was sick of the sticky, damn feeling of his clothes. he borrowed jeno's clothes and once again they were too big but he didn't really mind, they were comfortable anyways.

once he had changed, he slid into jeno's warm bed next to jeno while jaemin went to get changed. jeno looked up from his phone and smiled as the blonde appeared next to him and he kissed his forehead while wrapping an arm around his shoulders. renjun tilted his head to watch as jeno continued to play his game.

once jaemin had quickly changed into his clothes he ran towards the bed and landed on the older boys, earning a muffled groan from both of them. he giggled and got off them, immediately engulfing them both in a hug. jeno played his game and watched silently as the boys slowly drifted to sleep, cuddling each other. renjun's head was on jaemin's chest with one arm resting on jaemin's stomach and the other tucked into his own chest. jaemin had both arms wrapped renjun and his chin rested on the smaller's head. jaemin wore a small smile as he slept.

jeno couldn't help but smile and coo at the sight, exiting out of his game and opening the camera app. once he snapped a photo of the two he quickly set it as his lockscreen before putting his phone on charge and wrapping his arms around renjun, just above jaemin's. he planted a small kiss on both of the boys' heads and drifted to sleep.

a/n: the whole woojin situation,,

i don't even know what to say. stray kids are my no.1 ult and i've been stanning since predebut so when he left it broke me. my motivation went, i cried over him, i supported him and i fought for him, just for him to end up being like this? i feel so many emotions right now but most of all i feel so sorry and so hurt for those women, i really hope they're okay. please remember woojin is woojin, a soloist, and stray kids are stray kids. leave stray kids out of this, they had nothing to do with this. i will not be supporting woojin from now on and hopefully everyone else won't too.

and people trying to bring jungwoo, taeyong and other idols into this? disgusting. imagine how the women feel, they were brave enough to finally talk about this and now kpop stans are just using their experience to hate on and bring down other groups? i have no words.

anyways here's a short, cute chapter to take my mind, and maybe yours if you're trying to distract yourself, off of it.