twenty five

the boys spent their whole saturday cuddling and watching movies as usual. none of them felt the need to go out, they were happy to just be in each other's company.

on sunday jeno and jaemin had to work to make up for the shifts they missed on saturday and renjun had to help his mother with a few things, which meant unfortunately the boys couldn't spend the day together but they did facetime until 2am with jaemin and jeno having a competition over who could make renjun more flustered, which was very entertaining for two boys and very embarrassing for one.

it was now monday and renjun was changing into a baby pink, slightly cropped, hoodie and blue mom jeans. he slipped on his shoes that showed the top of his pink strawberry socks. a dinging sound came from his phone, informing him he had just gotten a text. he ignored it for now while he put on light makeup. however he continued to get texts to the point where it was worrying him.

he walked over to his bed where his phone was tossed and turned on his phone, feeling sick with worry once he read the messages

lele <3 (7)

good morning angel, i don't want to worry you but please avoid social media for today !!

renjun? please answer me.

have you seen it already?

renjun please don't worry about it

if you haven't seen it then don't look, i promise it's gonna be okay

renjun?

i love you injun and so do nomin, remember that okay?

nana >:D (3)

good morning bub, i'll see you soon !!!! :D

renjun love don't go online

don't listen to anything anyone says.

nono :] (4)

morning baby, i hope you slept well

hey jun, i know jaemin texted already but don't go online.

sweetheart are you okay?

we'll be by your side all day.

hyuckie :p (1)

yo don't go on social media and don't worry, time for hyuck to kick some ass <3

jisung (1)

please answer chenle, he's panicking. oh and don't go on any social media.

mark (1)

hey renjun, i know the rest probably messaged but please listen to them and don't go online today. not only would it hurt you, but it would hurt your friends and nomin that you're upset.

renjun was going to check what was happening until he read mark's message. he hadn't even checked yet but he felt guilty. he sighed and turned off his phone, listening to his friends and boyfriend. he left his room and grabbed his bag and a cereal bar before he left his house. once he locked the door he turned around and was surprised to see his two boyfriends at the end of his driveway.

jeno's head snapped towards the older buy as he heard the door shut and he waved to him with a smile, engulfing him in a hug as soon as he had reached them. 

'you listened to us, right? please tell me you listened to us, jun.' jeno pulled away slightly to look at his boyfriend with his arms still around his waist. renjun nodded and jeno let out a sigh of relief, dropping his head to rest on renjun's shoulder.

'that scared me so badly.' renjun smiled and ruffled jeno's hair before jeno let go of him and the three began to walk to school together. jeno, who was in the middle, intertwined his hands with the two who both gave him a fond smile.

they enjoyed the happy, peaceful moments before school, not knowing what was about to happen.

a/n: tag yourself in norenmin i'm panicked gay renjun

have an amazing day / night my loves ily all !!!!!