forty seven

"is everything ready? what if nobody comes? i'm so nervous." jaemin panicked as he ran around the cafe, making sure everything was in it's correct place. he stopped for a moment to coo at the puppies playing with each other before he returned to his panic state.

"relax pup, everything's ready." jeno wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist and kissed his forehead.

"when do we officially open?" jaemin asked as he looked up to admire the older boy. jeno took his phone out of his pocket to check the time.

"in about seven minutes." jaemin's jaw dropped and he ran to put on his uniform. jeno, who was already wearing his, laughed and took a seat on one of the chairs. the pair were very satisfied with how the uniforms came out. they had a baby pink apron with a sewn on moomin, white long sleeve shirt underneath and white shorts.

jaemin rushed back out, fixing his apron as he made his way to his boyfriend. "has renjun arrived yet?" 

jeno shook his head, checking the time again. "he should arrive in a few minutes."

as jeno finished speaking, the bell above the door rang signalling someone had entered.

"hey kiddos!"

the couple looked up to see sicheng waving at them. they waved back as he made his way to the back room and returned a few minutes later in his uniform. "hey sicheng, thank you for working here." jaemin smiled at the older boy.

"no need to thank me, i already love this place. it was hard to get into though, have y'all seen how many people are outside?" sicheng gestured to the door. jeno looked at jaemin with a confused look before standing up and making his way to the window. he pulled up the window cover and his jaw dropped.

"jaemin, get over here now."

jaemin quickly ran over to his boyfriend and he had the exact same reaction. outside stood way more people than they had expected. the line started at the door and winded around the corner at the end of the street. the two boys looked at each other with an excited look on their faces.

"it's time to open your cafe." sicheng said with a smile and jaemin ran to the door to unlock it while sicheng and jeno got behind the counter. jaemin welcomed everyone at the door and thanked them as they left while jeno and sicheng were busy with the orders. the three all glanced at each other occasionally with pure happiness on their faces.

"hi ! welcome to- oh baby it's you." jaemin's smile grew as he looked to the door to see renjun entering with a shocked look on his face.

"you guys are already so busy." renjun said as he looked around at the full cafe and long line. jaemin nodded with a smile.

"hopefully this won't be a one time thing. take a seat, we made sure to keep one empty for you." jaemin pointed over to the seat in the corner beside the window. renjun smiled gratefully and made his way over to it while jaemin told jeno that their boyfriend was there.

after a few minutes sicheng made his way to renjun's table with a hot chocolate and a bright smile. "here you go junie, enjoy."

"thank you, sicheng." renjun smiled and took a sip of the warm drink. his eyes widened and he looked at the drink. "woah, what did they put in here? it's so good."

"our love." renjun looked up to see his boyfriends taking a seat in front of him. sicheng cooed before leaving them to go take more orders.

"so, what do you think of our cafe?" jeno asked the eldest boy.

"it's amazing, you guys did an amazing job, i'm so proud." renjun said with a small smile and leaned over the table to peck their cheeks.

"we did an amazing job, this is your cafe too." jaemin corrected the boy. renjun giggled as he took another drink of his hot chocolate.

"i can't wait to start working here when college starts." renjun looked around the cafe. it had a cozy, friendly vibe and he already knew he'd love working there. "who else works here?"

"so far me, jaemin, donghyuck, sicheng and a new kid called shotaro. ten might start working here too, he was saying something about wanting to quit his job at the hotel and he seemed pretty interested when we told him about this place." jeno answered, taking a sip from the coffee he had made himself.

"speaking of donghyuck, he just came in." renjun said as he waved at the boy who waved back with a smile before heading behind the counter.

"thank god, i'm pretty sure sicheng was about to stop functioning with how fast he's getting those orders out." jaemin said and the three boys laughed, happy with how everything was going.

a/n: 

i asked my mum can i dye my hair like this and she said yes, i didn't even have to beg or anything she just straight up said yes with a sigh

this year i've dyed my hair black, then black and blue, then black again and now it's brown so i'm pretty sure she's just given up and doesn't care what i do with my hair anymore :D

it's gonna look so good i'll be so hot

yes i hate myself yes i'm gay for myself, yes we exist