thirty three

the group of friends had all woken up to a squealing chenle jumping on them and yelling at them to get up. they all finally climbed out of their beds once jisung begged them to help him out a little, gesturing towards his boyfriend. the gesture made the five boys laugh at the poor boy while chenle raised an eyebrow, confused.

the markhyuck couple stayed cuddling in their bed while norenmin changed in the bathroom, jaemin going first then renjun and finally jeno.

once they had all finished getting ready they all grabbed their room keys and headed down to the hotel's restaurant. as they entered a smell of pancakes and strawberries filled the air and the boys could all feel their mouth water. they were quick to seat themselves and eagerly grabbed a menu, not wanting to wait any longer.

they all ended up ordering pancakes and waffles once the waiter told them it was their most popular order. 

'thank you, uh-' mark squinted his eyes to look at the waiter's name tag. 'ten?'

'no problem, i'll bring your food out soon.' the short male had a unique voice and accent that the boys all thought was pretty. they all nodded and sent him a chorus of thank you's before he took all of their menus with a smile.

a smile appeared on all seven boys' faces as they watched the waiter rush back to the counter where a much taller boy gave him a smile and ruffled his hair, making the shorter blush. 'ah, young love.' donghyuck said dreamily while resting his head on mark's shoulder. everyone looked at him with a look that said 'really?' and he giggled.

'he looks older than us, idiot.' jaemin said and flicked donghyuck's forehead. the over dramatic boy jumped and starting to rub his forehead with a pout, claiming that jaemin had attacked him. the boys all continued to make jokes and laugh until their food arrived and they could safely say it was the best breakfast they had ever eaten.

a/n: this chapter is so boring i'm sorry </3 also i kind of want to do a face reveal oops

anyways when i finish this book, would y'all be interested if i made a new book that was kind of based off of woosan's pov? it would be like their story and san's reasoning for being how he is and stuff :D i've thought about it a lot and i think it might be a good story if y'all are interested c: