thirty six

it was finally the week of the boys' final exams. the lunch bell had just rang and everyone rushed to the wall beside the cafeteria to see which room and group they'd be in. at the group of friends made their way over jeno, mark and jisung made sure to hold an arm out protectively to prevent anyone pushing their boyfriends.

renjun clambered to the front of the crowd and smiled as he saw he was with chenle, mark and jaemin but pouted when jeno's name wasn't on their list. jeno noticed the boys' expressions fall and he pulled them away from the group, kissing their cheeks.

'it's okay, we'll still see each other after school and it's only this week.' jeno smiled as his boyfriends' faces lit up again and they nodded. he wrapped his arms around the two as they entered the cafeteria and sat at their usual table.

their friends joined them after a couple of minutes and they had all started a conversation about how chenle had exposed himself as imposter in among us by asking "if they're glowing red are they the imposter" a/n: true story except i'm chenle

jisung's giggly rant was interrupted as two hands slammed on their table, grabbing their attention. they all looked to the slim boy who was standing at the end of their table. he had faded pink hair and anybody could agree that he was attractive.

everyone could recognize him as he was part of one of the popular cliques, except they were the nice kind. 'hi chanhee, do you need something?' mark asked politely and chanhee nodded before he plopped himself beside donghyuck on the bench.

'there's a party on the night of the last day of finals, jackson's hosting it and most people are going. you know it's not a highschool experience if there's no jackson wang party.' chanhee winked with a giggle and the boys all smiled, looking at each other before nodding.

'yeah sure, we'll be there. thanks for letting us know.' jaemin answered for the group and chanhee's smile grew as he hopped up from his seat.

'no problem ! i've got to go now before changmin tries to pull some kind of experiment on some kid, see you guys later.' the pink haired boy waved to the group before he ran back to his own friends.

jaemin noticed the blonde boy next to him was quieter than usual and he nudged his arm gently with a 'you okay?'

the older nodded and bit his lip slightly, hesitating on whether to tell him. jaemin noticed his hesitation and intertwined their hands. 'i've never been to a party.' renjun blurted out, his face turning a crimson red. jaemin smiled and ruffled his hair. 'it's okay, you'll have fun, i promise.'

a/n: filler chapter again because elli is boring

i got 100% in three of my tests and my mum told me to try harder ?? make it make sense

anyways have a great day / night my loves !!!!!