six.

"She ain't come out ha' room ta'day, Yasir," Sev pouted over FaceTime

"She ain't come out ha' room ta'day, Yasir," Sev pouted over FaceTime. Today would mark two weeks since she started living with Grim and Sevyn, and while she had some good days, and would come spend some time with Sevyn while Grim was gone, some days were like this.

"Just give ha' time ta' adjust, Sevyn," he sighed. He had just woken up himself, and was still tired. The only reason he got up was to let Gutta out. "Ask ha' if she want me to come," he told her.

"She don't wanna see you, ugly," she rolled her eyes.

"Sevyn," he laughed. "Betta be glad she'on got no phone I woulda' called ha' myself. Matter fact, tell her I'm comin, we need ta' get that handled," he furrowed his brows realizing she hadn't had a phone since they left her aunts.

"I jus said—oh hi angel face! I'm just talkin' ta' Yasir," she grinned. 

"Oh, okay. U-um, can we get something to eat, I haven't eaten ta'day and I—" she began and Yasir's expression returned to one of confusion because she hadn't eaten.

"I'm finna come get you, love. Put sum' on, we'a eat," he spoke to her.

"O-oh okay," she said again.

"When you comin' brudda?" Sev asked.

"Gimme like a hour," he informed her and then they ended the call. He stood from his back patio, calling Gutta, who was big now, to come inside.

"Come on na'! We go through this every day, boy, bring yo ass in hea'" he fussed at Gutta who wanted nothing more than to remain outside.

"I'm not gon call yo ass again," he said, straight faced, and he swore Gutta huffed before going inside. "This fuckin dog," he chuckled.

"Brix hea'!" Sev called out to Na'imah

"Brix hea'!" Sev called out to Na'imah. "Hi ugly,"

"Wassam midget," he chuckled, giving her a hug. "She been aight since she came out?" he wondered, sitting on the couch.

"Mhm, she did some homework outside, I sat wit' her and we ate some watermelon," she shrugged. "She still don't talk a lot,"

"Yeah, she'on talk much ta' me eitha'," he sighed. "Whea yo' boyfriend at?"