thirty.

"Thank you, Jesus," Nana huffed out

"Thank you, Jesus," Nana huffed out. "I'm neva' gon do it again Lord, I promise. Whew," she raised her hands in a prayer motion and Sev shook her head.

"Jesus don't like it when you lie, baby," she teased, and Nana cut her eyes at her friend who just laughed. Na'imah had just taken three pregnancy tests, after Miami her period was running late, and she was sure her birth control had just stopped working.

"I love babies and allat, but he knew I ain' need one. Dats why he gave you one so I could learn," she nodded.

The girls were currently packing their bags again. Not even a month after Yasir's birthday trip was Grim and Sev's destination wedding in Antigua. They didn't want anything big at all, they just wanted their family and their daughter, who was currently seven months baked.

They wanted to get married before Sevyn was too far along to travel, and also before the baby was born, and they had a very small window, so August 3rd was their wedding date. Today was July 31st, and their flight left that night.

"I can't believe I'm leavin' the country! I wanna see the clear water so bad," Nana pouted, putting another bikini away.

"You gon love it, dat water make you wanna neva' come back ta' dis ghetto ass place," she shook her head. "But, it's beautiful out thea', I cannot wait ta' finally get yo' ass drunk," she giggled.

"Of course you can't," Nana chuckled. "You know Yasir gon be watching me, he don't be playin' wit' me no more," she said.

"I'a get his ass drunk too, maybe den them pregnancy tests gon be positive,"

"Bitch—I'm leaving, bye," she laughed.

"You so big now, mama's handsome boy," Na'imah cooed to Gutta while they waited on Yasir to come home

"You so big now, mama's handsome boy," Na'imah cooed to Gutta while they waited on Yasir to come home. "Daddy takin' forever, huh? We gotta tale you ta' ya daycare tonight," she rubbed his stomach while he slept, right in the middle of their bed.

"Bae I'm—Gutta get the hell down," he fussed when he came in the room, scaring them both. "I know you heard me boy, get off my damn bed," mushed his head a little bit.