twenty one.

"Hi Kimmy," Nana cheesed as Slim got in the front seat

"Hi Kimmy," Nana cheesed as Slim got in the front seat. They were on their way to go out to take pictures, and get some food. Na'imah didn't really hang out with Kimora that often because she was always busy. She was either working or taking care of her mom and sister.

"Hey boo," she grinned. "You whippin' an' wanna come get me now huh?" she teased, making Na'imah laugh. "How you?"

"You know I had to," she giggled. "But I'm good! Thank you fa' doin' this fa' me," she smiled as she pulled away from her house. "Your mama nem good?" she wondered.

"She doin' aight. Ha' and Kiana havin' a movie day so I'm free," she told Na'imah. Everyone knew Kimora's mom was sick, she had been diagnosed with lymphoma when Kimora was 18, and had been getting treatment for it since she started working for Brix. This was the only way she could possibly afford to help.

"I'm glad ta' hear it," she nodded. "How you feelin'?" Nana wondered. She and Slim were relatively close, they didn't talk often, but when they did, it was always very good conversation.

"I'm straight, sis," she nodded. Slim reminded her so much of the guys, it was funny. She was like a boy in a very pretty package. "I'm excited ta' be out the house, you finna make me look all cute an' shit,"

"You already cute!" Nana giggled. "So basically—we're gonna do a red room, at Brix house, but downstairs, you know the basement? Sev called it a trap barbie, and dat sound real ghetto but kinda what it is," she explained.

"Dat sound cool. Basically what my ass do everyday anyway, look too damn cute ta' be in dat house wit' dem ugly ass boys," she scrunched her nose up, causing Nana to laugh.

"You run it in thea'," Na'imah replied.

"Don't tell Brix ass dat, he'a fight us," she chuckled.

"I mean when he not thea'," she said again and Slim wholeheartedly agreed.

"Perfect! You natural," Na'imah said as her camera shuttered again

"Perfect! You natural," Na'imah said as her camera shuttered again. "You wanna take a break?" she wondered. "I asked Brix to order some food, it should be hea' soon, I know you prolly hungry,"