forty.

FOUR YEARS LATER

FOUR YEARS LATER...

"Nanny! Whea' you at?" Na'imah heard Selah calling for her, which meant Kionni was not far behind which meant Sevyn and Kimora were here and Nana's nap time was officially over. "Nanny!"

"Yes! I'm comin'" Nana chuckled, trying to untangle herself from Yasir's arms before her Godchildren busted in her room. "Yasir! Let me go, you hea' them callin me," she fussed.

"No," he said simply. They were both dressed so he didn't care if his Goddaughters came in the room. "They ca' come in,"

She sighed, knowing he just wanted to cuddle with them. You would think he didn't have his own child to cuddle with. A few seconds later, the door opened and there stood a five year old Selah and two year old Kionni. "Why you seep Nanny?" Kionni asked, walking over to Nana's side of the bed.

"Because I'm tired, pooda. You wanna sleep wit' me?" she answered and Kiki nodded with a smile.

"Parrain, you gotta get up," Selah frowned.

"And why do I have ta' do dat, Chanel?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her as she stood in front of their bed

"And why do I have ta' do dat, Chanel?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her as she stood in front of their bed. "You need somethin' from me?" he asked and she nodded. "Whatchu need, Tootie?"

"Kiss," she pouted and Nana almost laughed, because he was wrapped around this little girl's finger. She could easily come give him a kiss but since she wanted one, he groaned and stood up from the bed and picked her up, giving her what she wanted. "I missed you, Papa," she grinned as they walked across the hall to the nursery.

Kionni was still in bed with Nana, when her mother and Sev walked in. Kimora and Keon had their baby girl two years ago, at 24. They both felt like they were ready to take on parenthood, and so they did. Kionni Yamaris Suarez was born on December 26th, and everyone was instantly in love with her.