twenty nine.

sheis

sheis.soleil: happy 23rd birthday to my heart and soul ♥️  he means the whole entire world to me i love him with everything i got. he's a blessing, heaven sent him for me, somebody for me to love 🥰 who loves me like nobody else. thank you for being you, i love you so much i can't even explain it. enjoy your week bc we going up all seven days for you, Papa 💕 i can't wait to see you when you finally wake up 😭💀.

Na'imah happily posted on her instagram while she finished packing her bags. With everything that was going on around them these past few months, Yasir's birthday snuck up on her fast. It was July 12th and he was officially 23. She had to buy his gifts while he slept because he was very nosy and wanted to see what Na'imah was doing all day long.

They were flying to Miami with everyone in four hours, so she had to pack his gifts away before they left, and she made sure to do so when he couldn't see her. She couldn't wait to give him the gifts and enjoy a little getaway with him as well. She was excited to celebrate him in general, she felt like he tended to make everything about her—she wanted this to be all about him.

"Baby...wake up," Na'imah walked across the hall into their room to see him still knocked out cold. He had to start getting ready and he loved to take his time in the morning.

"I'm up," he mumbled, and she barely understood him.

"Yasir," she chuckled, bending down to kiss him all over his face. "It's your birthday Papa, wake up," she said, rubbing her thumb across his bottom lip. Since he was sleeping on his back at the moment it was all too easy to get access to his face.

"I'm up, baby," he muttered again, clearer this time. His eyes were still shut and Na'imah took it upon herself to take a picture of him to post on her story. "Delete dat," he spoke, sleep still very evident in his tone.

"You can't even see me!" she laughed.

"Start putting yo' shit on silent," he chuckled, finally opening his eyes. "Good mornin'," he yawned.

"Good mornin'! Happy birthday!" she cheesed, making him smile. "You 23! How you feel?" she asked, straddling his waist in the bed. He rested his hands on her lower back as she got comfortable.