1.) Who I Am

(I'm fixing mistakes I didn't notice or didn't care for when writing it the first time)

(All characters are 16-17)
*Richies POV

I never like getting into fights, they just happen. I'm never blamed because I never take the first punch. And I always get suspended for about 3-4 days... they don't realize I live alone. They've never cared either.

I'm known as "Trashmouth Tozier" I take it as a compliment if I'm being completely honest. School sucks because of the people that are there. I don't have any friends and don't want any either. Everyone and everything sucks.

*That morning*
I look at the clock to only realize I never slept, like always. Monday mornings suck, I never wake up to any type of sound. Silence, dreadful silence. I stare at the ceiling until my brain floods with thoughts.

You should just skip, no go, it's no fun skipping without friends. I don't need friends. Maybe I want some? No, not again.

"Ughhh." I slap my forehead and sit up a little too quickly, losing my vision a little bit but quickly regaining it. Finally walking into the bathroom to get ready. Looking into the mirror I notice the darkness under my eyes, they look worse than yesterday.

I get ready at a slow pace, they never notice if I'm late, I don't exist in their minds.

Looking into another mirror one last time fills me to the brim with regret and anger. Like always. A photo of my old best friend Bill, him and I at the quarry. I've never moved it, don't plan on it even though it makes me mad every day.

We had been best friends since 2nd grade and now being in 11th and not talking has made every day worse. We got into an argument. He threw the first punch. I tried not to fight back but my instinct to punch anything (which seems lame) that angers me kicked in.

He of course got suspended for a week and I stayed in school, which broke us apart. He's hated me from then on. He lived at the house in front of mine, but to the left, if that makes sense.

I never see him leave his home for school, he always drives I guess. I use my skateboard. Feeling the soft breeze on my face lets me clear my thoughts. I've never liked the smell of rain or wet grass, today wasn't a lucky day then.

I finally get to school, throwing my skateboard into the bushes. No one ever messes with my stuff, I've never seen anyone try to be honest.

An almost 6-foot guy is intimidating, minus the lankiness and glasses. So I would understand why they don't try.

I'm pretty smart to be the "trash mouth" of the school. All A's since like 3rd grade. I used to help people with work, that's how I met Bill. It was 6th grade when I started to lose friends. I don't know why but I did.

Waking through the hallway no one notices me. Being almost 6-foot might make them notice me but they all chose to keep their eyes low.

"Good morning class today were gonna...blah blah blah." I never pay attention but still make good grades. Lunch was worse than any of my classes. I never sit with anyone. I sit by myself.

People trying to sit with me never works out. One girl won't stop trying. Soon she started sitting with me every day in 10th, it's 11th until now. We never talk. Only speaking a bit every other week.

Her hair red and her grey-green eyes are never unnoticed. "So Rich how are you." I make a confused look on my face.

Rich?

"Fine, I guess" I slightly look up from my shoes. She never stops trying to talk to me. She slides a small piece of paper and gets up, to her next class.

Text me Trashmouth :) -Beverly ###-###-####

—————————————————
Word Count- 654