13). Driving (Blood warning)

*Blood Warning*
*Eddies POV

My eyes land on 'Richie' his hands on a bloody t-shirt, no other students or teachers in the hallway. Which is weird they should've followed us out here.

"Stop standing there and help!" I had zoned out until Stanley yelled at me. His eyes glossy with tears, them slowly staining his cheeks.

My body starts to move by itself. I start speaking without thinking. "Come on put pressure on his stomach!" I raise my voice which startles Richie awake. He goes in and out of consciousness.

"Mike I need you to pick him up, does anyone have a car?" I ask. "I do, come on." Ben motions Mike, we all follow. "Let's all meet up at the hospital if that's okay." Mike carries Richies limp body to Bens car.

Blood getting on his shirt. Beverly sobs onto Stanley's shirt. "I'll go with." Stanley sit in the back cradling Richie head, pushing his curly hair out of his face. "I'll go also." Beverly stops crying a bit and gets in the front. "I'm guessing Ben will drive." I say staring at Richie through the window. Beverly reaches her hand back and puts it on Richies leg.

"I can't drive under pressure." Ben admits. "You guys we need to go." Stanley raises his voice and puts his hand on Richies cheek. I jump into the front, even though I've never driven. With people in the car. I still decide to drive.

"We'll meet you at the hospital" I say as I drive away quickly. "What's happening?" A very groggy voice speaks up. Beverly starts to sob again. "Richie you're in the car we're taking you to the hospital."

"Oh yeah." His voice goes silent. I watch him in the rear view mirror. His eyes fluttering open every couple seconds, his freckles scattered on his face. Stanley's fingers travel across his face. My stomach drops.  

Why do I feel like that, he's being a good friend, boyfriend?

I put my eyes back on the road only glancing at Richie every couple minutes as Stanley whispers in Richies ear. His head still on Stanley's lap, his glasses in Beverlys hand, she fumbles with them as she sniffles. Stanley's hand holding onto Richies stomach.

He seems like a nice person?