29). Doe eyes

*Richies POV
Eddie wraps his legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I hold him tightly. Gently sitting him on the couch. "Wait right here." I smile.

His face blank with no emotion. He zoned out as his arm flops onto the couch.I let it go. I walk to the kitchen, bumping into the counter, my right side screaming in pain. I drop to my knees grabbing at my side.

My hands tremble as I lift my shirt up. My side a dark dark purple, almost a blackish purple. "Shit" I sit there pressing on it until I feel an extra pair of hands at my side. His face full of focus as I stand up. I walk over to the couch, trembling.

"Will ice help?" Eddie nods his head once and walks over to the kitchen, grabbing the cheap ice pack. "Thank you." I reach for it and put it to my side, my back recoils as I put it to my right side.

"Ow ow ow." I whine. Eddie sits down and pushed me onto my left side. Looking at my side, tapping it with his fingers looking at my reaction. "Ow-please stop." He continues to press on it. "Eddie- Eddie please stop." He doesn't.

"Eddie stop it!! I don't need help!!" I yell. He finches backwards. Numb tears form in his eyes. He blinks them away, streaming down his face. His hand shakes as he wipes them away. "Eddie I'm sorry. please down cry." I cup his face in my hands, using my thumbs to wipe the tears away.

He pulls his face away. "Eddie please. I'm sorry come here." I pull him into a right side hug. It hurts but I pull him closer. I kiss his head. "I'm sorry." I whisper. He nods his head a bit and walks to the kitchen. Sniffing once before opening the fridge.

I walk to him. He looks down. Beverly has bough food for us the other day since two people would be staying here. He grabs a water and walks back to the living room. Sitting the water on the coffee table, starting at it. I lean against the wall watching him. He struggles to open it as his hands and arms are weak.

His big doe eyes follow an imaginary line up to me. I reach for it as I walk over to him. Sitting close to him. "Here." I smile and hand it to him. He takes a sip and sits it back down.

I relax back, putting my arm on the back side of the couch near the wall. Eddie sits back. Soon putting his head on my stomach. He stares blankly at his water bottle.