43).May or May not Have

*Richies POV
"Hey Eds?" "That's not my name, but what's up?" He smiled pushing my curls out of my face. "Earlier you asked why do I date people who hurt me, then you said 'why don't you' and then you stopped your sentence. What were you gonna say?"

Scratching the back of his neck we sit in silence for a second. "I-I um, I don't remember." He smiles taking my glasses off. "Look at me, I'm a bean stalk!" He smiles I'm guessing, since I can't see. "Oh really. That's how it's gonna be? Here." Sitting up I start to tickle him. He squirms as he tries to escape my grasp. Finally he ends up on his back. Both of my legs straddling him ( in a no sexual way), as I am tickling his sides. "Richie- Richie please s-stop!" He says in between laughs.

Finally I go to tickle him. Somehow he makes me fall almost on top of him. I catch myself. Our faces inches apart, his breath tickles my nose. My heart flutters as I try my hardest to see his facial details, I squint at his face, which makes him laugh.

"Why did you make that face?" He giggles, our noses boop each other. "I wanted to see how pretty you are." The words slipped out of my mouth. He is pretty, I just don't like him that way. "I uh, I don't like you that way." I chuckle. "I know." He whispers as he pushes me back. "Come on lets go to the rest of them."

For some reason I hate that I said that, and how he agreed. "I would come but I can't see." "Oh yeah here." The outline of a grin appears on his face, soon coming into full view, his freckles a dark shade. His does eyes staring back into my dark ones.

I try to move in only to be stopped by his hand over my mouth. "You don't like me remember." Tonight he's been really flirtatious. "Oh yeah." His soft hand grabs mine and we walk down stairs, this time he doesn't let go. We sit down in our spots as everyone passes around a chip bag. His hand still in mine.

*Eddies POV
I may or may not have drank a bit before they got here. I hid it really well until Richie fell asleep on my lap.