24). Blushing

16/17 (ages)
*Eddies POV
After unpacking Richie and I decided to watch Tv, his legs overtop of mine. "So what type of job do you think you're looking for?" He blinks his eyes and thinks. "Oh! Isn't there a skateboard shop down town?" "Yeah I believe so." I smile about how he got so excited. "Well there but if not, I don't know." He shrugged looking back at the tv.

"Richie....do you think my mom will get you in trouble?" "Why would she?" "Neither of us are 18 and she's my legal guardian..." "oh yeah. I'm tuning 18 in 4 months. Maybe you can go back and forth or something. I don't think that's how it works but who knows." He shrugs and laughs at whatever is happening on the tv.

"My-My birthday is tomorrow..." I whisper. "WHAT!?" He jumps up to stand in front of me. I giggle because I didn't know it wad humanly possible to stand up that quickly. "Why didn't you tell me this?!" "I didn't think it was important." "Of course it's important! You're turning 17!" "Yeah Richie I know." I push his hands off my knees making him almost fall on me. "Well imma celebrate all day tomorrow." "Richie no" I chuckle at his face when he almost fell.

"Oh yes I will, don't underestimate the Trashmouth." He pokes at my sides making me laugh. Soon he pushes me over and tickling me, sitting on my legs so I can't move. "R-Richie! You're gonna crush me!" I say in between laughs. "No I won't" he stops and lays over me, his head on my chest.

"For you to be so skinny you're very heavy." "I- I mean you're not wrong." He laughs. I put my arms on his back, patting his back like a baby. Soon lightly scratching his back. "No go down, no left." I laugh his voice crack.

He sits up putting his hands on either side of me. In a push up position. Which is weird since the couch is so small. He looks in my eyes. "What?" I ask. "I don't know." "Hi guys." Stanley stood in the front door smirking.

Neither of us move. "We're all betting that you two are together." "Well you're wrong." Richie lays his head back down on my chest. "We don't like each other like that." "Sure, well I brought a board game and some other stuff for nights we all hang out." "Thank you Staniel." Richie puts his chin on my chest looking at me smiling. "I might have a-" "Get off of me omg Richie." "I'm joking I'm joking." He lays back down.

"You're heavy." "Here." Richie gets up and lays in my spot. I put my head on his chest. He pats my back. "I bet t-they're together" another voice appears. Soon we find all of our friends standing there looking at us. Beverly recording.

My face turns a bright red as I try to hide it. "Aw he's blushing!" Mike laughs. Richie wraps his arms around me as I cover my face up.