19). The World Bluring

*Richies POV
I admired my nails, I've never thought about painting them. I sit back and hold my hands out. Eddie rest his head on my shoulder and everyone starts to talk.

"Okay so if we all have nicknames, what is Eddies?" I shrugged as I thought of an answer for Beverlys question. Eddie starts to chuckle as he crosses his arms. Basically cuddling into my right side. "Oh I know, Eddie Spaghetti, Eds, Eduardo, spaghetti. There's lots more." Eddie shakes his head as everyone else giggles a bit.

His elbow digs into my right side, my back recoils. "Ow!" "Are you okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." His eyes flash with worry. "Yeah I'm fine." Eddie lifts my shirt up a bit, the bruise darker that it was yesterday. "You didn't get ice did you?" Eddie frowns, I shake my head no.

"H-here I'll g-get some." Bill smiles. Eddie examines my side. A dark blackish purplish color. "Tell me if this hurts." Eddie taps his fingers over the bruise. I inch away from him. "Ok..." his whispers. "Here's t-the ice." Bill smiles and pats Eddies shoulder.

Soon my side felt a bit better and everyone decides to play some games and drink.

*Eddies POV
Everyone started to drink, Richie drank the most. Slurring his words and sitting on anything that can hold him up. I sit and talk to Stanley about birds since everyone else was doing something else.

Something soft lands on my lap. Richies head. His face nuzzled onto my stomach. His glasses askew, his arms around my waist. Seems uncomfortable but he stays there. A smile on his face as he whispers. "You're warm." Stanley smirks at the situation. My eyes question Stanley.

What do I do?!

He shrugs. My eyes search his face. Again his freckles scattered, his eyelashes hidden behind his glasses. His skin smooth. His lips smooth. His face is peaceful. Stanley grabs his glasses, cleaning them and then putting them down.

My mind starts to control my body as I zoned out admiring his face. My arms wrap him and I hold him close. His face cuddled onto my stomach. I hold him close, not wanting to let go. His breathing slows, he fell asleep.

On me...

"Stanley, I-I love you." Bill had drank as many as Richie, but somehow Bill is more sober than Richie. "I love you too..." Stanley smiles big and sits with Bill. A smile on Bills face grows. They sit in a one person chair, the boys are skinny enough to fit. Stanley lays close to Bill, his head on bills shoulder.

"Um...are you guys dating?" My face burns. "No no no... he doesn't like me like that." A weak smile appears and quickly disappears. Beverly nods and continues to talk.

"Here let's all get a picture." She smiles. She props the phone up and we all get close. Richie lays across the couch, Beverly and Ben pick his legs up sits down. Putting his legs back where they were. I run my fingers through Richies hair. My fingers run over his cheeks.

"Say Cheese!" Mike sets a timer on the camera. "Cheese!" We all smile.

*Click*

"We should get this printed out and hang it up." Ben looks at the picture. "I think Richie would like it." I whisper. Beverly and Ben stand up, going back to their original seats.

Richie moves his legs to get comfortable again. Wrapping his arms a bit tighter around my waist, nuzzling his head onto my stomach more. I pull him closer. I zone out.

The world blurs.

My focus is on

Him....

Word Count: 611