31).The Best Gift

*Richies POV
I sit with Eddie, my arm on him as I scroll on my phone. At least for a couple hours. A slight knock fills the silent room. "Come in." I say not expecting anyone to hear me. Ben walks in, a small gift in hand. " I'll just put it here." He puts in on the coffee table.

"Could you um, stay here with him? I wanna go get him a gift." "Sure, I'll text you if he wakes up" Ben smiles and takes my spot on the couch. "Thank you Bennifer." I smile and walk out of the door. On the way to get him the best gift.

No ones POV
Bill and Stanley walk hand in hand. Soon picking some balloons. "What c-color?" "Maybe a yellow one? How about white?" "He seems l-like a light y-yellow type of guy." Bill is right, Eddie wore pastels a lot but mostly plain colored clothes at school. "Have a g-great day." The cashier smiled. "Y-you too." The cashier smiled finding another person with a stutter. Soon they went to a small store to get Eddie two small gifts. Like Richie said. Small gifts and a small party.

Mike and Beverly went to a bakery in town. "We should get a cake just for him." Mike looked through the choices. Beverly nods and grabs a slice of funfetti cake. He talks about it the other day when everyone forgave him.

Flashback
"I love funfetti cake it's great." He smiled at everyone who smiled back

"Let's go to this store." Beverly smiles as she grabbed the cake and change. The same store Bill and Stanley are in. "H-hey guys." Bill smiled ad they walked in. "I got his gift." Stanley smiled at the cake Beverly held. "We're gonna get ours now, wanna walk with us back to Richies?" Mike high-fives Stanley.

Soon they all get their gifts and start to walk back to Richies.

*Richies POV
I walk to a store, a big one. I know I said no big gifts but I wanna get Eddie the best one.

After I pay I smile to myself knowing Eddie will love my gift.

———————————————
Sorry about the short chapter, the next one might be longer. idk depends on what's gonna happen bc I don't plan these out I just write and come up with it as I go.