34). Smiles Fade, Beach Waves Crash.

*Richies POV
We sit at a table. My heart races, my breathing quickens. He puts his hands on mine. "So what did you want to talk about?" He runs his thumb on my knuckles. "I- Okay this is stressful." I chuckle. "Go ahead."

His smile grows. His blue eyes searching my face.

"I-I wanna- I wanna get back together." I whisper, looking back down at the table. Our hands intertwined. "I miss you, I've suffered a bit but my friends when helped me through it, especially Eddie." "Oh, I- um, I miss you too." His voice hesitant but still pure like always.

"So we're together now?" I ask, scared of the answer. "Yeah." He smiles. My heart explodes as my face turns a bright red. "Come on, let's go hang out with my friends." I grab his hand and we walk out of the parlor.

*Eddies POV
Stanley and I joke around until I hear a voice. "Hey guys I'm back." My bright smile fades as I look down at their hands. "Here." I hand him his ice cream and walk back to Stanley. "Stanley..." "I know, I'm sorry." His face full of disappointment and sorrow. "Come on, walk with Bill and I."

"L-lets all go b-back to Richies h-house if that's f-fine with you R-Richie." Bills face is full of regret and also sorrow. "That's fine with me." Richie smiles at Connor as he puts his arm around Richies waist.

Connor is only a couple inches shorter that Richie. His blue eyes and blonde curly hair go perfectly together. His freckles and smile lightens Richies mood. Everything about Connor is perfect...

In Richies eyes...

*At Richies House
I walk into my bland bedroom. Remembering what happened last night. My breathing quickens and my fingernails dig into my arms. "Eddie, Eddie breathe." Richies arms come from behind. Wrapping me into a hug. I melt into his arms, my knees become weak.

The warmth is missing something. He doesn't kiss my head, he just lays me on my bed and leaves. I hear his bright voice in the hallway. "Hi baby." 

The beach in my mind clean as ever now starts to get swirled up in winds. The waves come back violent. The great blue sky turns a grey color.

"Hey Eddie, are you okay?" Stanley's face comes into view. "N-no." I sit up as he sits down on my bed. "Come here." He holds his arms out. I collapse into them. "I'm sorry, I really am. I don't know how to help I wish I could." He coos.

"Come on lets go back into the living room, maybe if you hang out with everyone it'll take your mind off of it." He beams as he leads me down the hallway.