4). Bruises

*Richies POV
I never would've thought two people would like me. As like friend, ever since Bill stopped being my friend I guess everyone did. I've been fine with that, I don't like people much anyways.

Stirring the last bit of my milkshake Beverly dips a fry in it. "What the- Whats are you doing?" I laugh a bit. "Have you not tried fries and milkshakes?! They're the best, here." She hands me the fry she was about to eat.

It is pretty good not gonna lie. "It's horrible." A shocked face comes across her face. "What!? It's the best." "I'm just playing, it is pretty good." I lift the cup to drink the last bit of milkshake and then leave. "Thank you Micycle, we will see you again tomorrow!" I high-five Mike and walk out the door with Beverly.

"Wow I've never seen the Trashmouth laugh or smile as much as you have today." "Well" I shrug and hop onto my skateboard, Beverly pulling me once again.

*At Richies house
Walking through the door you could still smell nail polish, it filled the air. "Oh, um Richie...could I borrow some bed clothes, I didn't bring any I forgot. I always bring an extra pair of clothes but never pajamas. I don't know why." She giggled as she took her shoes off. "Uh, yeah they're all in my drawers." "K bet"

Soon we started to watch a movie. The only thing I have in my pantry is popcorn. She wore some flannel pants and and a white tank top she had under her outfit from earlier. "Here Richie lets take a selfie." "Okay?" She snatched my phone out of my hand and took a picture of us. "Cute". That was the last thing she did before she fell asleep with her head on my lap.

I picked her up gently and brought her to my room. Laying her down and throwing the cover over her. Turning the light off and closing the door. Laying down on the couch I felt different, I have two new friends. I smiled to myself falling asleep thinking about today.

*That Morning
"Hey Rich? We need to get up now." Beverly already dressed squatting next to the couch, putting her hand on my cheek. "I don't wanna." She giggled and pulled me up. "Come in Trashmouth." "Finnneeee." I groaned sitting up. She handed me a drink. "What is it?" "Orange juice, do you not drink anything in the mornings?" "Nope." I say as I wobble to my room. Beverly sits on my bed. "Wait can I pick your outfit out.

"Sure." I sit on my neatly made bed wanting to fall back asleep. "Here." She picks black ripped up skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, a white turtle neck to go under it. And some black slip on vans. A classic E-Boy outfit. "I- okay." I take my shirt off and Beverly gasped. "What happened?" She walks over and touches the bruise on my side. "The last fight I got into, Victor." "Richie the bruise is dark and bigger than a bruise should be." "He kneed me." I say remembering the fight, and getting dressed. Taking my pants off and putting the jeans on. "Come on lets go." I say drinking the orange juice. "Okay." She smiles, forgetting about the bruise. She didn't see the ones on my back. Or my other side. Or on my shoulder. Or my chest.
———————————————
Word count:578
I don't ever plan out what's gonna happen in the parts I write. I just pick up where I left off on the other one and come up with it as I write.