46). Nope, Never Said That

*Eddies POV
Waking up I don't remember anything. Most of all I have a pounding headache. Opening my eyes hurt a bit, all I could see is Richies peaceful sleeping face. My arm around his bare waist and hand on his bare chest. His arms loosely wrapped around me. I smile semi-remembering what I said last night.

Flashback
(Not exact)
"Chee, please lay with me." Flashback ending

I sit up a bit, my back against the headboard, Richies head falling onto my stomach his arms still around my waist. Seeing all of my friends in the room. Bill and Stanley snuggled up at the opposite end of the bed.

"Eddie?" Richie looks up at me. His curly hair falling onto his face. Smiling I push the hair away. "Hi Chee." I blush hopping he won't see that. "I'm hungry." Apparently Richie waking up is worse than me drinking. He whines and is cranky until he fully wakes up.

"Ok come on." Slowly climbing over Stanley and Bill I lead him out of the room. Holding onto his glasses with one hand I hold his other. "I want my glasses back." He whined. "Here." Turning around swiftly I stand inches away from him. Looking down I put his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Come on." I smile grabbing hand again.

I'm not trying to be flirty it's just how I'm acting I guess.

Finally we get down the steps, I basically have to drag him down there. "Come on lets make something." His face is full with confusing and exhaustion.

*Later that day*
Richie and I lay on the couch. Everyone slowly came down straits. His arm around my shoulder as I lay on the couch. We watch tv. "Y-you two s-should date."

*Richies POV
Bill scares us since we didn't know he came down yet. Eddie squeals as I grab onto him tightly, basically pulling him up onto my lap. "Fuck off Bill." I force a laugh as Eddie still sits on my lap, scrolling through his phone.

"He's not wrong though." Ben agrees as he comes back from making cereal. "I ship it, the ship name would be.... Reddie!" Mike laughs at his own creation. "That would be so cute." Beverly ruffles my hair.

I tune red as Eddie ignores everyone and continues to look through his phone. "Are you not gonna back me up here?" "Nope." "I- ok then, wait hold on. Do you like me?" My eyes go wide. "Nope, never said that." Standing up he skips to the kitchen. "What is happening?!" Everyone shrugs and continues to do what they were about to do.

Leaving me in curiosity.

"I Don't Need Help" //Reddie AU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें