12).Quick Motions (Blood warning)

*Blood Warning*
Btw I listen to music while writing so if something doesn't make sense (which I always reread my writing) ignore it.

*Richies POV
Patrick showed his teeth. The knife short but sharp. "Patrick listen my guy, I don't know if you know this but murder is illegal in about... all countries so..." he chuckled, not listening to what I said.

"Any last words?" He hissed, "Yeah your breath stinks." I'm backed up against the lockers, his face inches away from mine. His arm beside my head. Steam coming out of his ears.

One swift motion I felt a sharp pain. Grabbing near my stomach, my hand becoming wet. Blood. Once again he pulls his arm back, jabbing my hard.

He stabs me 3-4 times. In the stomach. He laughs as he runs out of the double doors. To the outside world.

My first instinct is to text everyone.

Richie talks to much

Richie:Hey guys

Beverly:Yes? Are you okay?

Stanley:I'm taking a test hold on

Ben:Richie?

Mike:How are you? :)

Bill: The teacher is looking at me stop texting

Richie:Question: How many times can you get stabbed before you die?

Stanley:DID YOU GET STABBED!!!

Bill:Something that would happen to him.

Beverly: ^^True and I've on my known him for a week or two.

Ben:Jesus Richie!

Mike:Hold on did you?!

Richie:Maybe...

Soon all of my friends run into the hallway, teachers yelling for them to come back. "Omg Richie! Are you okay?" Beverly rushes to my side and puts pressure on my stomach. Stanley goes to his locker and grabs a t-shirt.

"I'm fine just got stabbed that's all."

Ben laughs but tries to hold it back. "B-Ben not a g-good time." Bill glared at Ben.

My vision starts to go out.

*Eddies POV
Beverly and I sit there passing a small note back and forth, she stops to check her phone. Her eyes go wide. Jumping up and going to the door. "Beverly wait!" I follow after her. "Wh-" before I could answer she rushes over to a boy, 'Richie'.

Another boy puts a t-shirt on his stomach.

My instinct kicks in again.