Leaving

KYO POV

"young miss kiyoko, oyabun wants to meet you now" Called out a maid outside my door. Hanging the katana back on the wall, i put on my kimono and opened the door. There, stood four of our man and two of my personal servants. They escorted me to tou-san room as soon as they saw me.

When we reached his room, they opened the door widely, letting me entered and took my place in the middle. With fully respect, i bowed down, waiting for tou-san next word.

"everyone else except my daughter may leave"

"HAI!"

They leave in flash, leaving us alone. "that's enough, come and take a seat" he said. I rose and made my way, taking my seat infront of him, staring at the floor. Now being in this quiet yet akward atmosphere made me realised how small i was compared to him.

Tou-san was a very busy man. He was the oyabun of yakuza watanabe, one of the largest yakuza organization in japan. As i was going through the flash of information in my head, i snapped when i heard the sound of doors being slide open. Four servants came inside bringing trays of food, serving them on the table.

Tou-san waited for everything to settle down before he delivered his real intention.

"kiyoko, do you have any idea why we meet today?" he asked. I shook my head, maintaining a stern gaze. "no sir"

"you can drop the formality"

"yes, tou-san"

He made a small smile, "that's better". "hear this carefully, this information is important". I flinched a bit and i could feel my expression changing. 'what does that mean?' i thought. I wanted to ask him badly but i knew i would be considered rude.

Upon seeing the confussion on my face, he sighed. "lately our rival had been messing with us as if they were declaring a war".

I gave a slight nodded as as response. "it all started when one of our man accidently hitted their shatei. The man survived after being rushed to the hospital but still, they thought that weren't enough and demanded something more"

"so he performed yubitsume right infront of both side voluntary. At first i thought that everything had settled down"

He stopped and took a deep long breath.

"A few days later, i heard a news saying that one of our kyodai went into a deep coma. Turned out that, a bunch of their man beat him up in such a dirty way. They launched a sneak attack on him while he was walking around with his wife and now that's just straight away shameful. Dont you think so, kiyoko?"

"yes, tou-san" i nodded again. Agreeing with what he just said. 'what kind of men do that? didn't they had any dignity? if you want a fight, then arranged a proper one'

"Many had been complaining about these, asking my permission to fight back and many else. For now, there were still no action from our side cause im still thinking of the best way without shading blood"

"but if i keep on acting pasive like this, im afraid that our men would start to loose their faith on me. Something need to be done and it would not be good"