Mid-Year

KYO POV

Oh how fast the time flies, it felt like just yesterday i came here leaving my country half heartedly and now suddenly, IT WAS THE MID YEAR!

Holy heaven, i've been in korea for a year. And you know what more surprising than that?

Its the fucking mid year exam. Thou i've always passed with flying colours i still hated exam so much. Come to think about it, i've spent this past six months enjoying my life and whatsoever to even study at all. Yeah silly me.

So since i have just another one week left before the exam, i took my books with me everywhere i went. Including our trip to hostel today.

"do you really need to bring that along?" He asked glancing at me and the road sheepishly. "i have too or else my grade will go down" i shrugged and focused back to my reading. Heck i was studying even in the car but to be honest its making me a bit dizzy. He shook his head and left me alone.

..................

Gun were busy checking on the money while i sat at the corner doing some maths questions. Eventually i got stuck at questions 13 and dozzed off.

"what are you doing?"

Startled, i placed my hand on my chest for comfort and glared at olly. "gosh olly, stop surprising me like that!" i hissed. He grinned thus taking the empty seat next to me. "let me see" he said and snatched the book and pen from me in flash.

"hmmm...."

I didn't know if it's just me but suddenly his face went serious. He read the questions carefully and solved it in a matter of second without using calculator at all. "here" he extended it back to me. Eyeing him with doubts, i turned to the last answer pages and magicly it was correct.

"how'd you do that?" i asked him in amusement. He showed me the way step by step patiently until i fully understood it. When he finally done with the explanation, i stared at him in disbelief.

"sugoi! olly you're good at maths!"

He smilled and nodded. I asked him to teach me some more while waiting for gun and to my surprise he was far from good. He's excellent! He might like to goof around but when it came to questions he changed into another person.

But I realised that if he got even one answer wrong, his hands started to tremble and he tensed up. He wouldn't let me moved on to the next one until he successfully solved them. Well what could I say, Olly's one hell of a guy. We were too into the questions that we faded of from the surrounding.

"kyo lets go back now"

Turning back, i saw gun with crossed arm at the door frame.

"awww already?"

Gun shoot me a puzzled look and arched an eyebrow. I packed my things, shoved it into my bagpack and walked next to him, wrapping my hand around his arm.

"thank you olly, see you next month!" i waved at him. He gave me one of his lunatic smile and waved back.

................

"can you believe that olly's super smart? i wonder why he dropped out of school. Do you know the story behind it?"

He shook his head in an instant. "no"