The Truth

KYO POV

Everything happened so fast, without i've realized, today was the last school day for my first year here. Half a year has passed since i came to korea and too many things had happened. Who knew that coming to korea would change my life greatly.

After school, all of us went to the city and wandered around causing chaos and trouble everywhere. Well, a polite chaos of course before everyone went away for their holiday.

Done with our dinner, we went to the arcade and karaoke centre together and got back home only when it was twelve. It was one of the best day in my life yet. messing around living our life as any normal teenagers should be. I thought that I would never experienced these but it looked like fate had a different way for me.

Sora was taken to juvenile and given around two years sentence there. Pity her, nothing of this would happened if we just ended it there. She was nice but unfortunately she got lost in her path of life. Deep down I hoped she changed for good and who knew, perhaps we would meet again, with a better terms this time.

As for gun, we became much closer as the days went by. He wasn't wrong to say that I attracted problem around me so this time there's no more hiding anything from him. The things here was, the more I saw him, the more he was around me, the harder I fall for him.

Each day my love grows deeper, deeper than I never thought before.

Falling In love was never in my plan in the first place and never would be. But one day I just realized that I love this person too much, and it happened to be him.

The infamous jong gun.

What should I do? I myself didn't know anything about love. This was my first time, my first love. Gun was unpredictable. Reading him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer. He treated me at least bit nicer than all the other girls but....did that count for me to say that he loved me too? One time he would be all annoying, then he would be over protective which i found it scary and cute at the same time before he went back to his normal sense.

What could i say? love was just plain confusing.

................

We were visiting the hostel again. While gun deal with olly, i played and fed the kids there. Eli wouldn't let go of my hands cause he claimed that i was his and his only. He even got into a fight with the other.

'how cute'

After a few of soft scolding, thing calmed down and they went back to their food. I was enjoying the sight of the happy kids in front of me, they brought so many positive vibes here. when suddenly gun came into the room and made a small cough. That was enough to tell me my time was up.

Excusing myself, the kids happy face changed into a sorrow one. They would rush to give me a hug but the hardest one to let me go was eli. He would make me promised that i would come back again. Only after gun scared them away that they stopped.

"you dont have to do that" i said to him on our way out. Back then, while everyone were jumping and cheering in the loud and noisy room gun punch the door in a sudden leaving a hole through it, making all the kids went silence. "hurry up" he muttered. I guessed he thought that the cough wasn't strong enough as we're leaving sign. Sending his scary gaze to them. They left running in no time, except my brave little eli.