Visitor

THIRD PERSON POV

"Gun!"

His eyes snapped open wide in a flash while he jolted to sit upright on the bed. Tangled in sheet, he ruffled his hair as he let out a heavy sigh. Slowly he got off and made his way to the bathroom, looking at his reflection on the mirror hanging there. 

"tsk"

Gun washed his face using the cold water and left to the kitchen. He fetch on several bottle of beers before moving to the living room. The clock was showing two and a half in the morning and he was still up. It wasn't something weird, this happened often before and even becoming more often after.........lets not mentioned that.

Reaching out for the remote, gun turned on the television and picked  out some random channel which might could have snatched his interest but truth be told, his mind was wandering around again.

A month and half had passed sinced that incident with kyo, everything was a mess. The honourable kaito yamaguchi, the great leader of yakuza watanabe came to seoul himself the very night his only daughter get hit. He stayed at least for three days before returning back to japan.

There were argument between the head of yakuza watanabe, kaito, and chairman choi regarding kyo's condition and he could sense that a fight almost started. In the end, kaito decided not to add more to his problem and settled with a yubitsume from a representative from chairman choi as a sign of apologise.

The performer was no one else other that sora.

She was given 10 years of sentences and 3 million won compound. It was worsen by the yubitsume ceremony.

At first, kaito wanted to kill her straight-away which was something that felt like the right thing for gun but considering what kyo would fell when she woke up since sora was once her friend, if she would ever woke up, he was generous enough to go down with the yubitsume. Sora performed it by forced and was sent back to jail.

Kyo was healing. The wounds on her body were slowly getting better days by days. Still, non of these mattered as long as she was in the coma.

but at least.......it gave everyone hope.

Gun's life continued on like before. Just when he was getting comfortable with his 'new normal', everything went back on how it use to be,

No more midnight call

No more training

No more whimpering of a grown up girl acting like a baby

No, nada.

Did he miss them? he himself didn't knew it. Well, he did admitted that his life had gone easier but......maybe kyo did really have a soft spot in his heart.

And not to mention about what that bitch said that night......

Gun snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a sound of a breaking glass. Pinching his eyebrows, he knew that it was the drunk goo again. He got up back to his room and got ready to leave. Putting on a turtle neck shirt with a dark coloured thrench coat, he left without saying a word to goo. Like hell he would understand a word. Gun entered his car and drove away from the house compound.