Good To Be Home

KYO POV

Nothing beats waking up to the sweet chirping of birds. For once after what had happened, i felt so peaceful, so calm. Meditating on the balcony, in front of my little pond and bonsai trees, i inhaled a big amount of morning air to filled my lungs. How refreshing it was to be back.

There was a knock on my door. Without turning, i told whoever outside the door that it wasn't locked. A few maid came in, and stood behind me. "miss kiyoko, oyabun has assinged us to bath you"

I smiled and follow them quietly into the bathing room. In the middle was a big jakuzi, getting undressed by them, i stepped inside and let them do their job. It's been a long time since i've this kind of relaxing bath. Only now that i realised how much i missed my home. My real home.

"how's korea miss kiyoko?" asked one of them breaking the silence between us. I tilted my head up and stared at them. They were only a few years older than me. "korea's good but nothing beat our country"

"ahh" they said in unison.

"have you met anyone boyfriend worthy?"

Still maintaining the sweet smile on my face, i shook my head quickly. "you know i prefer local right?" They chuckled and changed the conversation. "talking about guy, there's this new guy around"

"is that so?"

"yes, and he's amazingly handsome as hell"

"language, sakura. Look who you're talking to" warned one of her friend. "no no, continued on"

"see, miss kiyoko is the best. Well lets see, he joined a few months after you left and ranked up pretty fast. He became kyodai in only half a year"

"ohh, and he's strong too! He beat up four man in a match alone without any cut or bruises"

"interesting" i mumbled. 'who can it possibly be?'

"mind to tell me his name?"

"people call him ryujin fudaku"

I snapped right there and tensed up. They must had saw the change on ny face. "is there anything wrong miss kiyoko? is the water too hot?" they asked worriedly. "uh...no, are we finished yet?"

"i'd say yes"

................

Getiing into one of my old kimono, i stood in front of my room mirror and spinned around. I haven't wore any kimono for almost nine months but i didn't forget how to put it on. How could i when the one who tought was kaa-san. Once ready, i stepped outside and walked towards tou-san room accompanied by the maids before.

The door was being opened from inside and in the middle sat tou-san. He smiled and welcomed me in. I bow before taking the seat in front of him. The others left us alone with breakfast. We ate in peace, no one was talking.

Tou-san was out last night but when he heard me came, he hurried back. I got scolded pretty bad and was swarmed with numerous questions. like, how'd you get here? why you come? who sent you? are you alright? He seemed to be more caring now.

"eat up kyo"

He picked another dish and added on my rice. He's been going soft, its better.