Confused

KYO POV

It was sunday again, the day gun promised to take me with him to see how he work. I woke up early like usual and got ready. It wasn't a problem since i was a morning person, probably same goes to him cause he was always punctual and strict with his time.

He arrived right around 7.45. "ohayo gun!" i greeted him as i got into the car. Again with his hand raise, he nodded and with that we took off. He didn't tell me how long the ride gonna take so in the middle i fall asleep.

...............

I jolted up straight in a sudden which startled both gun and me. Shifting his sight from the road and me, he asked. "what's wrong?"

I calmed myself down, "nothing. Im sorry". He nodded and focused his eyes back on the road.

"oh, we are here!" i informed him when i saw the signboard. He drove straight to a big abandoned building away from the city.

Getting off the car, i stared at the building in front of me. I tugged on his shirt which brought his intention on to me.

"why are we here?"

He replied me with another question. "are you scared?" . "what! of course no". He smirked and poked my forehead. "this is one of the crew base, now come"

We entered the scary building and met a lot of young teenagers around my age hanging out inside. Some were playing poker, some were smoking while some were minding their own bussines.

Upon seeing us or should i say gun, they left whatever they were doing and bowed. Gun ignored them and continued walking until we reached a room. The door opened and some guys greeted us. One were bald and the other one had a messy hair.

They bowed before escorting us deeper inside. The last room we entered were fulled with boxes. "make yourself comfortable" said gun. I nodded and went to the couch there while gun go to the boxes.

'what is this place?' i asked myself. An old building packed with teenagers doing some nasty stuff, sound like something fishy.

Suddenly a man jumped high above me from behind the couch which somehow surprised me. In reflex, i bend down covering my head. He walked straight next to gun, talked some more before taking a seat next to me.

Noticing me, he stared at me eyes wide open with a creepy smile. I shifted on my seat before giving him a small smile.

"bro, is this your girlfriend?" he called out gun, starttling both of us. Gun and me both glared at him, shaking our head in the same time. "woah, my name is olly wang" he said, smiling and extending his hand.

We shook hand, "kiyoko"

To be honest olly look scary. Well, not as scary as gun but still. He had those crazy vibes with him the moment we shook our hands and one more thing, he looked high.

He played with the game on his phone leaving me alone.

After half an hour, a few cute kids came into the room looking for him. They gathered around him asking for something.

"big daddy, we are hungry" pleaded one of them. Not bother looking up, he motioned them to go away. "can't you see that daddy's busy, go and find your own food"

Their face turned gloomy as they mada their ways out of the room. "are those really your children?" i asked.

He glanced at me, "are you crazy? im still a high schooler"