Hello Paris!

THIRD PERSON POV

The flight from japan to paris took about 13 hours and half. Gun had bought the tickef for the first class which was more like a cabin itself. So they got on the plane and searched for their cabin.

Kyo sat on the bed quietly as gun arranged their luggages

Kyo sat on the bed quietly as gun arranged their luggages. Finally done, he fall onto the bed next to her. It was awfully quiet, kyo didn't know what to say until a thought came up onto her mind.

"urm....do you want to hear my explanation? you know.....regarding that night"

"no. Dont mention it anymore" he replied. "dont ever do that again. You're mine"

She felt the heat slowly rised in her to his words. "you're mine","that's my girl" and things such as that would never stop making her blushed no matter how often she heard them. His hands were up on her when he pulled her onto him. They gaze into each others eyes for a moment forgetting that they had a big fight for a week before he leaned for a kiss.

A shock of energy shoot through gun as he cupped her face in his hands, his fingers grasping her cheeks and the line of het jaw. It must be the adrenaline that's making his heart pound so fast. The whole nobody-else-could-possibly-understand-this-bond. Or maybe it was her soft lips and vanilla-scented hair, and the way she winded her arms around his neck like she couldn't stand to let go. Either way he kept kissing her as long as she let him, and when she tried to pulled off, he pulled her back because it wasn't enough.

"gun...the stewardess are out there" she murmured. For first time, he noticed a persistent, jangly text tone.

"they can wait" He said, tangling a hand in her hair and kissing along her jawline to her neck. She shivered again him and made a little noise in her throat. Which pleased him more.

"it's just......." she ran her fingertips across the back of my neck. "they wouldn't keep waiting if it weren't important"

The stewardess's their excuse. Gun reluctantly let go so kyo could got up and opened the door. They exchanged a few words and came back few minutes later. "the plane is going to take off. We need to wear the seatbelt"

She searched for both the seatbelt pulling it from the corner of each bed and gave it to gun. Gun gave a half shoulder shrugged, rose up from the bed and sat next to her. "forget the seatbelt, my hands are stronger"

Again, he wrapped his hands around kyo's waist almost locking her onto him and pulled her onto his lap in no effort. "ahh....gun" she whined low. Her face was read but she let it be.

....................

The plane would take about 14 hours. Gun took of his coat same goes to kyo and hang it over. Three hours has passed since they left japan and kyo's mind was still blurry, if it was the suitable word for it.