Tragic

KYO POV

Today was the day, the day i decided to tell him everything. The day to tell him about how i was totally in love with him since the past few months.

Starting my day with my usual workout around the resident, i got home and made a bit cleaning up. After all, we were gonna meet at eight at night.

I spent the rest of the day just worrying over what would happen that i couldn't get any other work over with. I called zoe for any advice but of course, i didn't tell her who i was gonna confess too. She gave some cliche advices that i could find myself from the internet but still, i thanked her for everything. She had been nothing but supportive through out our friendship. She was a good listener and secret keeper too.

I got this weird feeling from the moment i woke up. Like.......there's something bad gonna happen but i assumed that it was because of tonight.

'is this......a bad sign that he will reject me?'

I quickly slapped my face gently and shook my head. 'shut up kyo, dont think bad like that anymore. Plus, the hint were all good for now, well...... what the worst that could happen?'

Even if he rejected me.......... guess i'll just try to move on.

If i could cause i didn't think i would be able to.

Finally around 7 pm, i took a long and refreshing bath, dried my hair and picked my clothes. As i looked at my reflection in the mirror, i smiled. I didn't put on even a single makeup but a lip balm and my hair was the same style as always.

What's the point of dressing up? look weren't everything that matter.

I called a taxi and went there at 7

I called a taxi and went there at 7.40. As we came closer to the town, my heart kept beating faster. Something inside my head kept whispering me to cancel this and went back home. But no, it took a lot of time to gather my courage and i would not threw them away over something like this.

During the days after gun's birthday, i cut any contact with him to make this super extra and my bad, i felt like i was the one who was mainly affected. I craved to see him and hear his voice.

'ugh silly me'

The taxi stopped right in front of the chinese restaurant we went before. Paying the driver with 100 dollar bill without taking the change, i got off. I had called them earlier for a table reservation for two, exactly at the same table like that day.

The day i truly admitted that i had fallen misereably for him.

I stood outside near the road waiting for him, planning to enter the restaurant together later. But why did my heart kept beating faster and faster? was it normal? I felt like something big would happened at it wouldn't be nice.