Loosen Up

KYO POV

It had been two weeks since i got into j high and so far everything been going just fine. The news and story about me had dissapeared but not the whistle and 'can i get your number' thing. But at least, it was a bit low now.

Everyone were kind. especially crystal, daniel, zack and the rest. Sometimes i would passed by vasco by coincidence and he would blush before running away. He's a nice guy after all. Sometimes i would follow them to the cafeteria during recess while some other day i would go and chill with jay at the rooftop. Of course, it remained a secret just between us.

...............

"ahh, its so hot today" frowned zack. The other nodded on his word. "couldn't agree more" said daniel. He had unbuttoned the first two button of his school inform and loosen up his tie. Zack was in much terible condition. His tie has gone missing and well his shirt........lets just not talk about that.

"i know! lets go on a drink after school!" suggested zoe. We were sitting in a circle at daniel's table. Everyone were so tired since we had just finished the gym class. "good idea, anybody up for a drink?". Everyone except jay, crystal and me raised their hands. "come one guys, lets go together. Especially you kiyoko!" zoe said out loud, pointing her finger right to my face. I was taken a back by her sudden action and jolted backward.

"m- me?"

Mira gently pull her hand down. "ehh, im sorry. I was exited" she grinned. "nah, its fine" i slightly shook my head. "wait, i need to check my schedule first". Taking out my planner from my bag, they waited patiently for my answer.

"im sorry guys but today i need to do some practice"

They stared at me with a poker face, "and what kind of practice is that?". I scratched the back of my head, making an awkward grin.

"actually..........

................

Swinging my katana following the given instruction, i managed to cut the medium sized tree at my backyard.

"hurmm, not yet. The cut is still unclean" i mumbled. Moving on to the next tree, i started again.

.................

............its nothing. Just some regular practice"

"awww, you're no fun" she frowned. Hearing that, everyone gasped. Zoe's eyes went wide when she realized what she had just said and hurried next to me. "i-im sorry, i didn't meant that. Seriously!" she apologized, holding ny shoulders and shaking them firmly.

I stopped her by breaking her gripped on me. "its okay, im used to it"

Standing up, i dragged my chair back to my table and sat there. I took out a book and read them, acting like nothing happened.

"see what you have done?"

"zoe, that was kinda rude"

I could hear them whispering behind but i kept on doing my work. Later, crystal came too. "are you okay?" she asked. Faking a smile, i nodded. "yeah, why wouldn't i?". After that i turned my focused back to the book infront of me and the teacher came in.