J High

KYO POV

Today was my first day so i woke up earlier and get dressed. The uniform for my new school seemed just like a normal one. I've spent the rest of my school life learning in a private and elite school so this was kinda made me nervous.

I waited for gun and just like i thought, he was a very punctual person. He arrived five minutes earlier than what he told me yesterday.

"good morning!" i greeted him when i entered his car. He replied by raising his hand in a greeting manner. We then took off to my new school, J High.

.............

"give me a call when the school's over" he said. I nodded and waved at him before entering through the school gate. One of the teacher there escorted me to the waiting room so i sat there for around thirty minutes waiting for my homeroom teacher patiently.

For my first impression, the school were old. Some of the paint had been peeled of and there were some drawing or should i say vandelism on the wall. Back in my last school, every section of the school were so clean that even if you walked with bare white socks it would remained clean. Not to mention how we got tv hanging everywhere near the school, class, and coridor.

'cut it out kyo, stop comparing'

I shook my head and a bit guilty strikes me. I felt bad for comparing this school with my old one. I should have just accept this without complaining.

While i was busy with those heart tricks, the door opened wide and a short mid aged man entered. "Kiyoko Yamaguchi?"

"that's me, sir"

He stared at me with a blank face and gestured me to follow him without saying another word. Going through those empty coridor, i went to observe the surrounding. Through the glass i could see teenagers around my age.

Some were focusing on the teachers infront while some were busy with their phones. They were also some who slept peacefully covered by their book.

"we're here" he snapped. I read the words written on the door.

Fashion Department Year 1

'wait what?

"sir, i think there's a missunderstanding here. Im 18 years old, i am supposed to go to the second year class" i cut him.

"sorry hun, but its written here that your last dept wasn't in fashion department. So you gotta start all from the bottom again"

"b-but..."

"come in, the others are waiting for you"

I placed a hand on my chest and took a long deep breath before entering. The moment i entered, all eyes were on me and some even started whispering.

I hadn't even say a word.

"morning class, this is the transfer student i mention earlier. Please introduce yourself"

"ohayo gozaimasu! My name is Kiyoto Yamaguchi and im from Japan. Douzo yorishiku, onegai shimasu" i said giving them a half bow.