Empty

KYO POV

I woke up at six in the morning, ran around the housing area for a few times and got back to my house. This was my first time living alone and it was kinda lonely. I meant, i was lonely before this but least i got the servants and nana to talk with. After getting myself ready i sync the tv with my laptop and called tou-san. When he picked it up, his image came up on the large tv in front of me.

"ohayo gozaimasu tou-san" i said while bowing.

"ohayo gozaimasu kiyoko"

I sat up straight back and made a small smile. "how have you been"

"everything is good for now. Thank you for picking this magneficent house, i love it tou-san"

"its a piece of cake"

The conversation went on for an hour and half. He reminded me plenty of time to beware of everyone around, not to tell anyone about all this yakuza things and the most important thing, to behave and kept our family name clean. All could be easily followed by me, i was raised with intense care and manner. When he finaly hang up, i bowed for the last time.

Making my own breakfast that was a a cup of coffee and two toast bread, i sat outside admiring the view of the well care lawn. Suddenly a familiar car stopped by outside.

Crystal and gun got off holding some bags with them. As soon as i saw em, i smile and welcomed them inside.

When the tea had been served and everyone had taken their seat, i glanced at the bags they brought. "crystal, what are there in those bags?"

"just some uniform and daily necessities for you. Father said that you need to come to school starting next week. Its the j high"

"i see"

Snatching one of them, i opened up the zip and saw some average looking uniform folded neatly inside. 'this is a public school'

She made some light conversation while gun remained quiet and observed the living room. After spending an hour here, she excuses themselves since she had to attend another meeting.

"well then, thank you crystal and gun. I appreciate your help. Send my regards to chairman choi". I waited until they had really left before coming back inside.

The day passed by with me doing nothing other than reading books and watching netflix shows.

"what is this feeling? i feel so.........empty"

Usually back then, there's not even a second wasted by me or i rather said i didn't even had time to waste due to my pack schedule but now, there were nothing for me to do.

I brought all of the bags upstairs and arranged them neatly in the walk in closet next to my room. The closet were still empty but i planned on filling them later.

 The closet were still empty but i planned on filling them later