Paris Day 3

KYO POV

For our last day, gun and i decided that we should go simple. We took the bus around the city and dropped off along the road just for pictures and food. We went for our first cinema together, arcades (thou im the only one playing at first). After a long begging and pouting session, gun gave the game machines a chance.

Of course, he passes with flying colours. Breaking all the records and even almost destroy the boxing machine. (does he have any weakness or else?) He won me a cute octopus  plush by any chance.

(i heard that this plush is a trend nowadays)

"look!! its just like you" i cheered and hugged it close. Then placing it onto his shoulder to get a proper look of comparison. Not to forget, a picture of them together. He rolled his eyes and shoved it off from his shoulder. "from now on, i'll call you gun jr!" i mumbled to myself and patted it on the head.

I could hear him shrugging behind me but he didn't said a word.

....................

We came back to our room around two in the afternoon, sat down infront of the tv and chilled. Since we'll be heading to the airport early tomorrow, by three pm i started packing up our stuff. Gun clothes, my clothes and everything. I bought a lot of gifts and souvenir for my friends and i thought gun bought something for someone too. He let me handled them by my own while he was playing with his phone.

I was on the floor, folding and filling the our lugages while gun laid on the couch facing me.

"kyo"

"yes?"

"if kaito are gonna held a meeting, where would it be?" he asked out of a sudden. I stopped whatever i was doing and turned to him. "let me think......ahh! at the warehouse"

"and where's that exactly?"

"its the same way to our palace but just a bit deeper inside still at the same road. Why do you ask?"

"just curious" he replied. I gave a half shoulder shrugged and kept on folding the clothes.

..................

There were two pools here. One at the ground floor and the other at the rooftop. To be specific, the rooftop one was for the VIP, so it was mostly empty. Gun told me to accompany him there even though i didn't know how to swim so i changed into my swimsuit and went there with him. As expected, it was empty around 6.30 in the evening.