Listen To Me!

KYO POV

My eyebrows arched in unison as i found gun's missing. I tried searching for him around the house but he was nowhere to be found.

'well....guess he get another urgent' i thought and got myself done for the school. I went there with the hoverboard and entered the gate like any usual ordinary day. Weirdly, the students were smilling and grinning at me all the way. I tilted my head, a bit confused by what was happening. I meant, yeah i was used to people smilling at me but their smile were.....different.

The same thing happened when i stepped into the class. The same kinda smile was given to me. Today the school somehow looked more lively than yesterday. Taking my seat, i put on a book and studied when mira and zoe rushed next to me, pulling a chair along with them.

They sat in a circle around me, head on their palm, smilling creepily. "seriously, what is wrong with you guys today?"

The exchanged glances, laughed and smacked my shoulders lightly. "aww kyo, no need to hide anymore. We know everything. Now come on and spilled the bean" chuckled zoe.

Getting even more confused, i stared at her not speaking a single things with a puzzled face. She gave a half shoulder shrugged and took out her phone. "haven't you read my chat this morning?"

"i've not yet look at my phone till now, wait a minute" i hold my palm out and motioned her to wait. Unlocking them, i read everything. My face were slowly changing.

"what...the...heck...is...this?" i muttered under my breath. This was shocking. Very shocking to me. "you're dating him right? am i right? tell me im right!" She cheered, wrapping her arms around me in matter of second.

The whole class turned toward us, happiness and approval on their face. I clenched my fist and struggled myself away from zoe's embrace. "what are you talking about, there's nothing between us"

"dont lie. I kn-'"

"I said there's nothing between us!"

Slamming the table with both of my hands at the same time, it surprised everyone there. I had never loose my temper before, not even once. But when you messed into my personal life, you crossed the limit.

"b-but....the news is all over the school now"

"do something about it! We're just friend. Have you never ride a motorbike with your bestfriend? or go to the arcade, or i dont know.....eat together?"

"still doesn't look like friend to me" cut in a randow side character from behind.

"KUSSO! I have a boyfriend and its not jay for god's sake!"

I stood up pushing my chair back as it stumbled and fell onto the floor. The class was quiet as hell, no one's talking. I snatched on my bag and made my way out of the class. Mira reached for my hands but i was angry so i slapped her hand away hard. She grunted in pain. Zack came to her side in flash to check on her.

"baka..."

I walked out of the school and towards the city. Stupid unmature high schooler. Spreading random news and gossip just to satisfy theirself. My image as the good girl next door were gonna go down after this.