Everyone is Everyone

THIRD PERSON POV

7.00 am and the road was already busy. The kids were going to school and the adults to work including goo, DG and aira.

"so are there here yet?" said the girl sitting next to DG at the back, DG and her were wearing the same matching couple outfit since they would be attending an intreview later. Goo glanced at the side mirror and smiled at her. "yeah, they arrived around two in the morning or whatsoever"

"By the way DG.......what the fuck are you doing here?" He asked with a fake smile. DG rolled his eyes thus throwing his gaze onto the road. "im older than you, watch your mouth"

"i talk like this even to the old man. Oops, i take that back. Dont tell him kay, i know you're his favourite"

His words triggered DG even more. DG didn't even want to be here but there's no way in the world he would leave aira alone with goo. Thou it always happened anyway, they were like......bestfriends. But still, precautions step should be taken.

Aira been acting kinda weird lately. She kept smilling to her phone when exchanging texts.

It was tensed, even for someone as  goofy as goo. The guys at kept glaring at each other from the mirror and it made her uncomfortable. She sigh and took out her phone.

....................

"fuck the door's locked!"

Knocking the door to kyo's house, it seemed like it could go off anytime from now. Goo was just a second before breaking it when suddenly it was opened from the inside, revealing gun only in his boxer.

"what do you want?" he hissed, annoyed by the nuisance caused by them such early in the morning. They were only trying to get some rest after a long 14 hours flight. Without minding gun, goo pushed hiss way through him inside to the living room before taking a seat.

Gun glared at him but nevertheless he invited the other two in. Goo made himself comfortable like he was already familiar. He turned on the tv and ate the snacks while Aira and DG exchanged glances.

AIRA POV

A few minutes later gun came down at least with a shirt now but this time along with kyo. Kyo's eyes were sore and she looked as if she had just wake up. Even without makeup, she still look gorgeous. "im sorry to keep you waiting" she greeted  us as she came closer.

She was in a big lousy long sleeve shirt which i supposed was gun's since his cologne on it was super strong and an above knee shorts.

'damn she's so pretty. Is it possible for someone to be this pretty?'

She must had caught me staring so i quickly turned to the tv. Gun took a seat while kyo went to the kitchen. She came back with a glasses of hot chocolates and chocolates on a tray. "help yourself"

Taking one for me, it taste so good and so i took another. Goo chuckled and ruffled my head.

"so are you coming to school tomorrow? you've been missing for almost two weeks, people are starting to get upset"

"i guess i'll come but i need to prepare an explanation letter first or else i might be punished"

"great!"