Two Side Of A Coin

KYO POV

"how did you know them?" he asked. It was recess and he said that he wanted to talk to me personally so we went to the school library where it was almost empty. Taking a seat on the chair there, we sat facing each other. He wouldn't removed his gaze from me at all.

"umm, we just met under some circumstances and boom! we're friends. It's as simple as that" I scoffed at his question. "kyo, you dont know how dangerous those two are"

"really?"

He clenched his hands on the table where i could see them. "im worried about you, keep yourself away from those thugs" he muttered keeping his face straight.

"listen daniel" i shrugged and hold his clenched fist with my hands. Staring into his eyes, i gave a small smile. "im fine, seriously. But thanks for caring"

"you're changing" he said and pulled his hand gently. "you're not the same kyo i know before"

"you gonna say that i changed just because you saw me with them? open your eyes daniel, im not the one changing here" i snapped and rose up. "you dont want me to befriend them cause they're bad guys right? what if im one of them? what if im way worser than them?"

"you're the purest girl i've ever met"

"am i daniel? am i?"

The atmosphere were tense, lucky for us the library were empty. Glancing at my watch, i had five more minutes before the recess end. I gave him a genuine smile before leaving him alone with my last words.

"talk to me again when you're ready to befriend bad people"

...............

I splashed the water from the pipe onto my face. Staring at my own reflection, i gave a loud sighed. "even daniel the kindest soul in my class looked at me in wrong way now, i can't imagine what it would be like if they figured out my secret"

Daniel was a completely kind soul who were against all bad people. Same goes with vasco and jay. I wasn't sure about zack cause people used to talk about the old him before daniel came here but he's changing into better now. 'If they know about me, will they still treat me........the same way now?'

The ringing of the bell pulled me out of my thoughts. Splashing the water for the last time, i made my ways back to the fashion department. Unaware the i wasn't the only one in the toilet.

THIRD PERSON POV

A skinny figure stepped out of the last cubicle and looked around, making sure she was the only one there. When she was sure, she fixed her hair on the mirror with an evil smirked.

"i wonder what is that you're hiding from us, kiyoko" she mumbled alone. She went back to beauty department and on her way back, she managed to catch up upon kyo. Using every bit of her energy, he ran as fast as she could and bumped onto her from behind, sending them both onto the floor. Everyone around was looking at them.

Kyo quickly rose up and fixed her messed up uniform. "oh god im sorry, are you okay?" She kneeled properly next to the poor girl on the floor. She was groaning and her face showed that she was so much in pain. "do i look im okay? i think my leg are broken!" she yelled at her. "er...im sorry-"