A Tour

KYO POV

Another week passed just fine. Since our last getaway, we had become much closer than what i imagined. Long story short, school become more fun.

Like, really fun.

It was saturday again and last night i received a call from crystal, informing me that she would like to take me out tomorrow. So, i woke up early and got ready. Didn't want to keep her waiting.

Kyo's outfi

While waiting, i took some ootd picture and uploaded them on my instagram

While waiting, i took some ootd picture and uploaded them on my instagram. I didn't really have any mutual friends there, it just for fun. The only follower i got were zack and the rest since they were the one who helped me setting up this account. Breakfast by a cup of hot chocolate and two pieces of bread, i scroll through the news.

Suddenly, a sound of car horned startled me. I slide the curtain open and saw a car stopped by.

'that's must be her'

I snatched my purse and phone and made my ways out, locking the door first. Crystal got out smilling. "hey kiyoko, long time no see"

"yeah, school's keeping me busy". We entered the car together and sat at the back. Guess who's the driver?

Its gun.......again,

I wonder if i could get through a week by not seeing him. He just kept popping up everywhere i go. But despite of our little argument, he was still helping me and it would be rude of me if i didn't greet him.

"hey gun, good morning" . Like the other day, he replied by raising his hand in a greeting manner. "so crystal, where are we going today?"  i asked her.

"since you're new here, i've decided to take you on a small tour around seoul. We'll see how many places can we go in one day" she explained, hands moving as if she was presenting.

"aww, that's so nice of you" . She simply smiled back and then we were off to the first place.

1. Seoul Tower

 Seoul Tower