Company

THIRD PERSON POV

"kyo!" cried crystal before jumping onto her. "i was worried sick about you. Are you okay now?" she said, feeling her temperature by her hand. Kyo grinned and hugged crystal. "im fine, that was four days ago" she replied.

"whew, glad to hear that" she sighed, feeling releived. "now crystal, why did you told me to dress up in my suit?". Crystal made a suspicious smiled. "you'll see"

Around twelve in the afternoon, crystal had come to fetch kyo up from her house. She told her about the dresscode but not the destination leaving kyo in misery as she tried to figure up where they were going to. Finaly after another fifteen minutes of ride from her house to the town, counting in the traffic, the car stopped in front of a high skycrappers.

They got off and stood infront of the tall buliding. Kyo stared at them with slight interest since she was not usual with things like this. She was used in visiting any temple or any places rich with history cause........well, her tou-san was a traditional person.

With a look of amusement on her face, crystal smiled and grabbed her hands, pulling her inside. They walked to the information counter and crystal stated her name. In flash, a woman she guess was a worker there came and escort them to the vip lift.

The woman accompanied them until they reached level 28. Stepping out of the lift, crystal lead the way. "you look familiar with the ways here" said kyo. "yeah, i often come here for a bussines meeting" she shrugged, not sounding happy at all.

"ohh" she hummed.

Walking deeper, the entered several different corridor until they reached a door with CONFERENCE ROOM written on it. Crystal pushed the door open exposing a big white room perfectly design.On the couch in the middle sat a good looking guy. Upon seeing us entering he stood up and walked towards us.

"good afternoon crystal!" he greeted her with a charming smiled. She shook his hand. "good afternoon kitae". He glanced sideways and met kyo's gaze. "and who's this girl?" he asked. Looking confused cause this was the first time she ever brought anyone with her. "oh, introducing Kiyoko Yamaguchi, another new share holder of our company" she said.

Kyo's eyebrows arched together when she heard her words. Crystal gave that play along look which made her nodded. "nice to meet you Mr. Kitae" she said and extended her hands to him. Again, he shook her hands to. "the pleasure is all mine, nice to meet you too miss kiyoko"

He stood there eyeing both of the pretty girls.

Crystal's Suit

Kyo's Suit