Welcome Home

THIRD PERSON POV

Kyo was sitting on her bed, folding some clothes with one hand while stuffing some of her belongings inside the luggage gun brought for her. Her eyes caught a glimpse of her thermos up on the cup board and stood on her tip toe, trying hard to reach it when suddenly a big strong hand surpassed her and took it with no effort.

She turned back and saw gun standing right behind her. "you should have call for me" he muttered and handed the thermos over at her. She grinned and scratched the back of her head. Today was the day she gonna be discharged. So she stayed up late to pack all her stuff.

Gun came earlier with DG, crystal and a new pretty girl around her age to handle the procedure, it was mostly gun who managed it. Looking in his hand, there were several files and an x-ray film.

"are you finish here?" he asked, arching his eyebrows. Kyo nodded and get off the bed. While gun pulled her luggage himself, kyo froze at the door and took a last look on her ward. This ward had kept some memorable memories for her. 'im gonna miss you' she thought. Gun realized it and poked her forehead. "come, we need to go"

Kyo snapped out of her world and walked off with gun. Her hand in his. They had started going out together from the thanksgiving night and she was trying to get herself familiar with all the touchy stuff. When the news about them being together spread to goo and crystal, she was plastered with coutless questions.

Goo look as if he was irritated that gun got himself a girl earlier than him but nevertheless, he shoved it away.

"i dont stick to one, its lame"

So much for goo, he didn't look like a keeper at all. Crystal one the other hand cheered for her more than kyo was.

"you guys made a perfect couple"

Her words somehow managed to brighten up her days. Gun was overprotective, too caring that kyo couldn't even do anything by herself.

"you're my girl so sit still and be protected"

It was sweet of him. She had never felt this safe before. She took a peek on gun only to find him doing the same thing. When their eyes met, she turned away to hide her heated face. Gun made a small smirked and scooted her closer, arm on her waist. 'not helping'

When they reached the counter, DG, crystal and that new girl were waiting for them. Kyo could see naughty smile on crystal's face as she saw them like that. They stood up and eventually walked to the car together.

"i almost forget" Muttered DG out of a sudden. "kiyoko, ayra. Ayra, kiyoko" he said, introducing the girl beside her. She extended her hand and kyo took it.

"ayra lee"

"kiyoko yamaguchi"

In a glance, she was an average pretty girl. Her hair were blonde, almost the same colour as goo. She wondered if she dyed it cause it was so smooth and eye-catching. She was in a crop top and short, reavealing pretty much part of her skin.

"what's she doing here?" kyo asked him. Was she one of the 10 genuises to be allowed to go out with them regularly like this? "im his girlfriend" she smiled. "ahh, i see". DG shifted uncomfortably and shrugged next to her upon hearing her words which made her face somehow turned gloomy. 'are they really together?' they didn't seem like that.