Staying

KYO POV

Daniel and the gang came yesterday. Their faces when they finaly saw me were filled with relief. Mira and zoe cried as they hugged me tight, almost didn't want to let me go. Small crystal came too. We chatted for a while mostly about the after life. Heck, i didn't even get to the afterlife. They left leaving me with tons of fruits and cards from my schoolmate. I knew some of them but the others were someone i've never even heard about.

The foods were good, same went to the treatment. It was all thanks to the chairman, a perfectionist as usual. More checkup were done and i got pretty much good and bad news.

The good news were, the cast on both of my feet were gonna be removed a week from now. Thank god, i couldnt even do almost anything without  anyone's help. Like literally everything.

The bad news were, tou-san gonna came here soon. By soon i meant........tomorrow.

Sighing, i fall back hard on the bed and took out my phone, looking for something that could snatched my interest or at least drew me away from all this mess. As usual, crystal came often almost daily and so did gun with his night visit.

"kyo, you look tired. Anything disturbing you?"

Crystal's words snapped me out of my world. She laid her hand on mine and gave a comforting smile.

"im fine, thanks for asking" I replied her with a smile. She kept on talking about her office work and school. She looked exhausted. Her face and body screamed out tired everywhere. Pity her, chairman choi should let her rest, she's a goddamn high school girl. Let her live freely for once.

But again, what could i do? its not like im at any different from her. The only difference in us was she was in for bussines while i on the other side was for the organisation.

We were pretty much the same.

..............

Three a.m. the hours i've been waiting for.

The door opend slowly and a figure came in, creeping quitely.

"gun" i called him out. Stepping out of the darkness, he was in his another collection of trenchcoat, staring at me. He walked to the glass wall and slide opened the whole curtain, exposing the full moon on the sky. The light coming from it were enough to light up my room. Not saying another word, he grabbed a chair and sat next to my bed.

"i got many visitors today" i told him. He simply nodded as a sign that he was listening. He was quiet as always, just sitting there doing nothing and listening to all my words. It was really quiet. Sometimes i wondered why did he even come if he wasn't gonna talk? He hasn't change at all, only talking when there's an important thing to talk about. I meant, what was there to change if i was only gone for two month.

"your hair" he mummbled out of a sudden. I raised a single eyebrows and played with my hair. "what wrong with my hair?"

"it's longer now"

"so?" i said as i tilted my head sideways, still confused.

Gun leaned closer and tucked a flock of my hair behind my ears "it makes you even prettier"