A day with Jay

KYO POV

I sat in front of the door small stairs jiggling my leg. Waiting patiently for him to arrive. Like the speak of god, I spotted gun's car as it slowed down along the road to my house. When it stopped, the mirror to the driver seat lowered, revealing gun. My lips curled into a big smile and I walked over to the car.

I stepped in and quickly pulled him into a hug. Unable to content my happiness "Gosh I miss you! how's the trip?" He ruffled my hair and poked my forehead. "it's fine". Gun then drove us to the mall.

After parking his car, we got off and made our ways inside. I tried to reach over to hold his hand again last time but this time before I've even the chance to do that he shoved his hand into his pocket. I faced palm and shoved it away. 'maybe he...dont notice that'

"ahh gun, lets go in there"

He looked at me and slowly nodded.

.............

We entered a big shop and i noticed that his eyes twitched as he saw all the shiny and glimering clothes hanging, he looked away and forced a smile on his smile when he noticed that i was staring right at him. Not minding it, i asked him to sit in front of their changing room while i picked some to try on.

He rested his head on his palm and waited. Sometimes he would glanced at his phone. But again, was it just me or did i saw him....frowning? Thinking back, he was quiter this day. 'Did i do something wrong? should we go back? maybe-'

"miss?"

Startled, i looked away and entered the changing room. I planned on making him happy today but by the look on him, he was far from happy. I changed faster and took a deep breath. 'perhaps he will feel better when he sees me in this'

With one hand rested on my waist and another held up on the air, i walked out and spinned a few times. "how do i look g-". The words got stuck when i didn't find him. Turning, i scanned the whole shop and still he was nowhere to be found. The promoter just now came to me and stretched out a credit card.

"Mr Jong said that there's an urgent matter. He asked me to tell you to buy anything you wanted"

I couldn't hide my sadness so i lowered my gaze onto the floor. 'why dont he wait at least until i come out? or...he can easily knock on the door. Is it that hard for him?'

"err...miss?"

"can you give me some time? i need to pick....more clothes"

Sending me a pityful gaze, she excusd herself away while i slowly took a seat on the chair.

JAY POV

"based on the statistic shown, the sells this month has increased almost 13%. If we start another s-"

Im bored. How long has he been talking? I didn't give a fuck about this. Dad shouldn't drag me into his bussiness this early yet. I hadn't even finished my high school.

Scanning the shop with no interest, my eyes stopped at a familiar figure. I stoped moving and stood there.

'kyo?'