Tail

THRID PERSON POV

Kyo've been missing school for four days in a row only coming back on friday. She wasn't sick, she's simply lazy. Which was kind of rare for her to act like that.

The moment she stepped into the fashion dept, everyone especially mira and zoe came running to her while zack, daniel and jay let out a relieve sighed.

Kyo heard from crystal when she called over her that she was involved in daniel's stalker case. Lucklily both of them were safe with slight injury. Crystal also once came within the days, she stayed home to check on her, along with the goo. Chairman sent his regard and told her he would go to the bottom of this.

Kyo didn't tell her tou-san about anything cause she figured that her father have even a bigger problem than something like this.

...............

"its been a long time" she muttered. The blonde turned and smiled when he saw her. He pat the place next to him and kyo came there, taking her usual seat. For the past two weeks, kyo never went to rooftoop anymore since sora would take her away. They just sat there in peace watching the view from the school rooftop.

When the recess end, they walked back to the class and met the squad from the cafeteria, thus all of them walked together.

Suddenly someone pushed through them and hugged kyo from behind by a sudden. "kyaaa kyo i miss you" squeeled sora happily. Kyo simply smiled and hugged her back. The rest stared at her with a piercing gaze, irritated by what she was doing.

"can you accompany me somewhere"

"i dont know, the recess is almost over. Mayb-"

"aww come on" sora began pulling her away but zack and daniel stood right in front of her. "dont you hear her? the recess is almost over"

"mind your own bussines fucker. Besides, kyo didn't say anything at all. Am i right kyo?"

Kyo stares shifted from them before she slowly nodded. "its okay guys, there's still two minute left". They respected her decision half heartedly and left after warning sora. Sora acted like she didn't heard them and kept on dragging kyo with her.

"sora slow down"

"sora did you hear me?"

"SORA!"

Kyo snapped her hands away from sora's grip. She turned and faced kyo, "ops, sorry. I guess im exited" she chuckled. They stopped at the stairs to the rooftop. "why?"

"there's a surprise waiting for you up there" she pointed at the door to the rooftop. Kyo shook her head tiredly but follow her anyway.

"here we are!" She screamed her lungs out. "come here kyo, the view are amazing" she called out for kyo. Kyo went there and they both simply stood at the edge of the building admiring the view, like she did with jay.

"sora i need to tell you something" said kyo, breaking the silence. "what a coincidence, me too. You go first" she whistled. Sora was being weirdly happy and energetic. There's something creepy about that.

"i know you're the one who locked me"

Upon hearing that the smiled dissapeared, along with the happy attitude. "eh? what are you tal-"